Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Dawnflower woke up in the early morning with a start. She gave a quick stretch before turning to her apprentice. She yawned before pressing a paw into Silverpaw's side. "Silverpaw, it's time to get up. We need to head to Highstones soon if we wish to be on time." The Medicine cat said, before exiting her den to wait on her apprentice.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Silverpaw awoke quickly, blinking her large eyes. "Okay." She mewed quietly, getting up. Despite her worried, timid nature, she was exploding with excitement, but she contained it well enough. "Let's go!" She mewed happily, stretching, maybe a bit too excited.

OOC- No color, mobile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Dawnflower nodded to her apprentice before she left the camp to set out on their journey. "If you remember the way, I want you to take the lead on the way there." She told her apprentice. The journey would be as long as last time, but it should be easier on the apprentice since she was basically full grown now.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Silverpaw nodded, and hesitantly walked, trying to remember. "I got it... T-This way." She said as she led Dawnflower through the territory to Windclan's, and on to Highstones...

---Quick Time-Skip---

"We're here." She said as they approached Highstones. She smiled warily, having quickly avoided confrontation with the Windclan cats.

OOC- Thats how it goes, right? I'm too lazy to check.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:41 pm

ooc: Yeah Basically

"Nicely done Silverpaw." Dawnflower purred. "Do you think you can lead the way through the tunnels to the moonstone?" The Medicine Cat asked looking at the sky. The moon should be up soon. She wish they could rest a little more, but they would be resting when the get inside.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:47 pm

"Thank you. U-Uh... I think so. It's... R-right in here, right...?" Trailing off as she passed through the tunnels, going off about her worries about leading the way when she was faced with what she was looking for... The Moonstone. "Oh." She mewed, eyes wide and sparkling. "Here we are."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Dawnflower followed closely behind her apprentice, ready to correct any mistakes. But she was glad that there weren't any. "That is good that you know these things. There might be times you will have to come by yourself." Danwflower explained as she pushed her way into the cavern that contained the moonstone.

The medicine cat moved over and sat beside the stone. Time to get this ceremony started. "I, Dawnflower, medicine cat of Shadowclan, call upon our ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" She recited the words exactly how Gorsefeather did.

ooc: Name?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:31 pm

OOC: Silverfern, please.

IC: Silverpaw paid close attention to these words, listening carefully like she always did. "I do," She said, pouring into them truth and what she knew she could do. A gleam of excitement appeared in her eyes, and she smiled gleefully.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:43 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Silverpaw, from this moment on wards you will be known as Silverfern. StarClan honors your kindness and loyalty, and we welcome you as medicine cat of ShadowClan." Dawnflower moved forward and placed her muzzle on top of Silverfern's head signaling the end of the ceremony. "It's time to meet with Starclan. Go on. Press your nose to the stone Silverfern." She said. She would join afterwards.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Silverfern's eyes sparkled in the light of the dazzling Moonstone. "Thank you..." She mewed quietly, dimly, and nodded. She turned to the Moonstone and pressed her nose to it. She soon was engulfed in darkness, and then twinkling stars. Starclan... Cats appeared before her, and she sunk into the land of dreams with them.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1