Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) Empty
PostSubject: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 10:41

It was morning by the time Wisteriasky and her father made it to the Abandoned Barn she had sought out. But as she neared it, she smelled something different than what she was expecting. There were more smells than just hay and mice. There was... cats.

Stopping cold, Wisteriasky lifted her nose. "Father, wait." she said in a hush. She drew in a long breath, rolling the scent around in her mouth. It wasn't fishy, so not RiverClan. It wasn't pine tree-y so not ShadowClan. Not grassy like WindClan... Certainly not sappy like ThunderClan... Not SkyClan either...

So it wasn't clan cats. At this point, Wisteriasky didn't know what was more dangerous-- clan cats or rogues. But these were rogues. Her fur lifted. Rogues? In her home? No way. She had had enough. Nothing was going the way she wanted.

"Excuse me!" she yowled, streaking forward and into the barn. "What do you think you're doing in here? This is mine!" she declared, fur bristling in agitation.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 10:49

A long furred Siamese she cat heard the yowl and looking down from the stack of haystacks she was on she saw a bristling cat and she frowned." Well excuse me if your name wasn't on it"She mewed hotly her temper getting the better of her as the she cat came down from where she was laying." and as far as I'm concerned it isn't yours so we have free range to hang out here for a while" She mewed flicking her tail a bit.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:27

OOC: I think I'm invited?

IC: A longhair grey tom looked over at the yowling cat. "I don't see or smell your marks on it." he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 20:44

A cream and gray she cat laying up in the soft hay up in the hay loft pricked her ears and growled. Getting up her bright green eyes narrowed as she jumped atop her perch on the highest hay bale. "we were here first, get your own place, or you can stop fighting and we can share it, i say us, Speedclan gets the hay loft seeing as my scent is all over it, i've been here for moons alone and with my "clan". Don't be so mean clan cat im not in a good mood." She growled savagely, having been woken up from the nightmare of finding her fathers dead body brutally mutilated and a clan cats scent all over it.Echo leaped down, she was big for a 12 moon old cat and unsheathed her claws and digging them into the wooden floor.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 7:22

Padding increasingly behind Wisteriasky, Ashcloud couldn't stop thinking about the times he had been here. After the great flood seasons ago that stole their camp away, and certain meetings with a certain cat. Of course, any hint that that had happened had washed away seasons ago. Once he'd caught up with his daughter, he peered into the barn, and was disappointed by its contents. His joints were aching from the walk. All he wanted right now was to sleep.

"You're not using all of it, are you?" he said in his raspy voice. His stomach growled quietly. There was mice here, he knew that, this place was honestly a paradise for the travelling cat. He eyd the hostile cats warily, tail slowly lashing back and forth.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 8:37

Echo slowly calmed down. "I'm sorry for my rude behavior, I'm not one to be woken up by yowling! And as i said before us rouges should get the hay loft and you clan cats can have the bottom floor, but we all get rights to hunt on the floor, as no mice are up in the hay loft, so its fair of course. Are any of you planning on having kits any time soon just so i know to block out the yowling sounds when their born or what not." The cream and gray tortoiseshell she cat meowed blinking her bright green eye at the intruders, they were living here first but of course they can share. Right?
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 9:39

Wisteriasky flattened her ears, torn between helping her father and to giving in to the dirty rogues. She narrowed her eyes, her gaze traveling from her father to the rogues and back. "Fine." she said finally. "We can share for now. But," she said, glaring at the most threatening of the rogues. "But if you suddenly feel the need to fight, you don't attack my father." she flicked her ears to the grey cat behind her. "He's elderly and can do you no harm." she relaxed, her eyes turning wearisome. "I do not fight either. I am a medicine cat. I am trained in peace and medicine, not violence and claws." her shoulders drooped, the ache of the night catching up. "We won't bother you if you don't bother us."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 10:07

Echo's face softened a little bit. "I may not like it but right now i guess you are exhausted. So you two rest I'll go hunting for you two. Hows a plump mouse sound? Make yourselves comfortable, while i go hunt." The cream and gray tortoiseshell she cat padded off in the barn to find two said plump mice. Soon the she cat mad two mice by theirs tails and was padding back to the others. The she cat set them down in front of Ashcloud and Wisteriasky. "Now tell me what are you two doing so far from your clan? Why have you left your families behind?" Echo meowed, she herself had to leave her mother, brother, and uncle, because of dogs, so she knew a little of what it was like to leave the ones you loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)   StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Didn't Tell Me This (CLOSED to most, OPEN to invited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: