Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sandy Fire's Demise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Sandy Fire's Demise Empty
PostSubject: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Sandfire, finally able to go hunting again had managed to find a frog and was given chase to it. She was determined to catch the frog and bring it back to camp. Though unaware of the hard surface she had ran onto she caught the frog only to blink feeling the ground tremble beneath her paws and the roaring of the monster sounded in her ears. The she- cat had once been injured by a monster and the twoleg had caught her fixing her up where she later escaped but this time was different she dropped the limp frog and then was hit. She laid on the Thunderpath a streak of red and she was barely hanging onto life.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Mosspaw had been hunting along the Thunderpath as well, though with more caution than most as she feared the large monsters that looked like they could crush her easily. She had her jaws clamped over a finch's neck when she smelt the tang of metal that gave away some cat was injured. She prayed to StarClan it was a rogue or ThunderClan, just anyone that wasn't a ShadowClan cat, but it seemed that StarClan was not on her side today. It was Sandfire, her sister. "Sandfire! Sandfire!" She called out, racing over to the bleeding she-cat, Mosspaw was so confused on what to do, but a familiar rumbling on the road told her that remaining would mean death for both. So she grabbed the she-cat by the scruff and dragged her to the grass side. "Sandfire, you're going to be alright. Dawnflower can patch you up. Hold on."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Sandfire looked to her sister quietly clinging to life as best she could. She could remember the last time she had clung to life it had also been the same day she had lost her sister Lionpaw. Upon hearing Mosspaw's words she fought back coughing up what might have been blood"Mosspaw...."She mewed between ragged breathes that was barely there."I'm.. I'm not going to make it " She mewed somewhat hoarsly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:38 pm

"No, no. You can and you will. You've survived Badgers, Twolegs, I can't lose you now." The ginger she-cat sobbed, nuzzling her sister and trying to push her into a position so she could breathe better. She was afraid, she'd never lost anyone before to anything. She'd grown up relatively sheltered, ShadowClan hadn't been in a war since she'd been born. It broke her heart to see her sister so weak, she'd admired her as a kit, and to lose her in such a horrific way. She didn't know how she would recover from this. "Please. Sandfire..."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Sandfire looked at her younger sister her eyes softened a bit even if the light was dimming in her eyes."i..know I have Mosspaw....but. ..this time I..I'm afraid I won't make it..it out of this " She mewed. She felt so weak her voice just coming out of a whisper.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:30 pm

"Sandfire..." She whispered, agonisingly. But she knew it was a lost cause, she wouldn't be a burden on Sandfire's last few moments. "Say hi to everyone for me. Okay? I'll look after Fennelcloud, and make sure Fracturedpaw and Shattersoul stay on the straight and narrow. Don't worry... Don't worry about us." Mosspaw sounded uncertain, but she knew she couldn't be weak for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 pm

"T..thank you Mosspaw...a..and do me a...a..a favor a..and tell them I ..I love them " She mewed quietly. She then felt her breath became shallow before soon faded and she went limp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sandy Fire's Demise   The Sandy Fire's Demise Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sandy Fire's Demise
Page 1 of 1