Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Eaglekit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Eaglekit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:20

This is one of my new kits that are very new and I hope this is not someone else's kit so ya...

Cat Name: Eaglekit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: White with brown spots and green eyes

Personality: Funny, silly, caring, and also loves to adventure

Origins: born in ShadowClan

Clan: ShadowClan

Eaglekit's Creation Kitten10

Last edited by ThinStripe on Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:47

Do you have room for this character?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:55

They don't have room. Your current cats are, Cherry, Thinpaw, Lulu, Lion, and Scout. Please kill off one of these cats to make room before applying for another cat.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 22:13

K sorry didn't know
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 21:11

Ok I think I might have room now, tell me when it's approved ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 21:17

Approved
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 10:38

Ok so I am going to edit this but I can't so I would like to change my mind and make her in ShadowClan thanks once again I will edit this later
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:46

Cool beans~ I guess it's approved again then for the clan change cx
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 20:52

XD ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglekit's Creation   Eaglekit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglekit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: