Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're Not Lonely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:56

The forest was thick with shadows. There were no stars, no moon, no source of light except for the dim glow of fungi that crept along the earth and roots. Lichen drooped down from the trees, speckled with flecks of light, but there wasn't any scent of prey, any rustling in the undergrowth, any twittering in the trees.

This place swallowed every noise, every scream. It was impenetrable.

But as two newcomers woke up, a voice seemed to whisper through the branches, as soft as the wind.

"Wake up..."

A glimpse of gold eyes shone through the darkness, gazing at the two apprentices.

"Don't be afraid, now..."

You're Not Lonely I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 21:19

Amberpaw's fur bristled, the silence was horrific but was broken by a voice followed by a slight sight of green eyes. "W-Who are you, what do you want?" Amberpaw yelled but tried to hide his fear. 'Don't hurt me.' He thought silently absorbing the situation.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

You're Not Lonely Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 17:42

"And why would I do that?" the shadow asked, stepping forward to let himself be illuminated by the dim glow of the forest. He was a handsome tom with a splotch of white on his chest. "I apologize if I frightened you... This is a strange place to wake up, isn't it? But I promise you, you're not having a nightmare."

He purred, padding closer up to the apprentice. "My name's Shadetail. I was ShadowClan like you, once."

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:32

'Was?'Amperpaw thought to himself, he let out a small purr to the admiring cat and looked over the the silent cat next to him, "Are you okay?" He said nudging him, "Don't sorry he is hurting us."

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyWed 10 Feb 2016 - 19:21

OOC: Toy disappeared into the void, I guess? I was waiting for them, but I don't want to hold this up any longer.

IC: "Are you okay?" he asked. "Not hurt? Do you know where you are?"

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 20:55

OOC: Sure thing, sorry for the wait school and all that.

Ic:
"Me? Oh yeah I'm fine, just... confused." Amberpaw slightly shifted, "I don't know where I am and frankly this place gives me the chills, if you don't mind could you maybe tell me what is going on?" He added hopefully not sounding too demanding or scared.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 9:02

OOC: Sorry for being so late! I have no excuse. Feel free to yell at me when I take too long. Sick I don't really have any excuse. And it looks like Toy's disappeared, so no more delays, hopefully!

IC: "What's going on?" he repeated with a thoughtful glance, letting his gaze drift up to the upper branches. "Yes, this place is eerie. It's where StarClan casts out the lonely, the rejected, the outcasts, the misfits. This is where they throw out the cats they don't want to look upon in their perfect paradise, like dirt."

He looked back down at Amberpaw, his eyes shining in the dark. "If you're waking up here, then your heart must have brought you. Have you been feeling trampled on? Put down?"

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 21:10

OOC: Oh don't worry it's fine :P

IC:

"Me? Well maybe a little, just with the reason I was born I guess. My birth was with a kitty pet and a noble clan cat who wanted to carry on his family line." Amberpaw paused and thought about it, did StarClan really just throw out unwanted cats? "Well, that being the case others don't think i'm very strong and my father is a traitor..."

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:08

Shadetail nodded. "In life, I was punished for love. Called a traitor and disloyal for mixing with the other Clans. Stupid, isn't it?" He swished his tail. "I was the most capable warrior in ShadowClan, and they still worked to tear me down because they were afraid."

He gazed down at Amberpaw. "Do you want to prove them wrong? Rise above and show them your worth?" he mewed. "I could make you strong."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're Not Lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Not Lonely   You're Not Lonely Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Not Lonely
Page 1 of 1