Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So you want to be Stronger?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

So you want to be Stronger?  Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:04

A soft growl broke the the quietness of the air. A smokey gray cat was the one to make the noise as she broke through into the clearing. She had gotten snagged on something but she wasn't quite sure was it was. It wasn't much of her concern. She had some cats to visit. New friends to be made. She had heard their silent pleas to be stronger.

The long hair gray cat sat down in the middle of the clearing, taking time to smooth out her fluffy fur. She couldn't deal with not being presentable for these cats. After all she wanted to make a good impression, and if she did, she would have made some new friends. Maybe have some regular visitors in this lonely place, but they didn't need to know that. She was just another ancestor, here to fulfill some small wishes. For now she patiently waited on them.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:25

Pebblepaw emerged from her awakening life into a land that was unrecognizable to her. It was dark and nerve-wracking, but to her, it wasn't at all. No, it was a little, but not much. Since birth, she had taught herself not to be scared of anything, and be the bravest of all. So the she-cat made her way through the land until she found a long-haired, gray cat, standing alone in the odd place's clearing. Who is this...? The brave she-cat padded forward despite the eerie sense in the air and confronted her.
"Who are you?" She asked, a small glare on her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 15:09

Sedgeclaw found himself staring in confusion at the dark landscape that lay before him. He hesitated at the sight of a young cat before a large she-cat with long fur. He flattened his ears against his skull, not daring to go ahead. What if this was a vision? Silently, he padded forward, not saying anything as he heard the younger cat next to him ask the same question that was boiling through the black cat's mind.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
So you want to be Stronger?  N6a5zHfSo you want to be Stronger?  IMrnxD6So you want to be Stronger?  GMXQgOOSo you want to be Stronger?  JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
So you want to be Stronger?  GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 17:52

"Hello young ones." She purred. Smokefang hid any aggression, or anger that might have been present before. "My name is Smokefang. I'm an old warrior long since dead, but I have been keeping and eye on your clan for a long time." She explained. "I watched in an anger as you were chased from your home, I tried to tell Starclan to do something but they wouldn't listen.."  She said in a sad tone. "Well.. that is why you two are here. I have heard your wishes to be strong, great warriors. I'm here to train you, to make you strong, so that way you can reclaim your rightful lands, and make the other clans think twice about attacking Skyclan." She said. "You would like that wouldn't you? If not I can show you how to get out of this lonely place.."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 18:37

Pebblepaw blinked. Smokefang? Cool name! She must be a good fighter to earn 'fang'! Excitement gleamed in her eyes. "Oh would I! You can really train me? Wow!" She exclaimed, eyes glimmering in amazement. I can show everyone in not just a puny apprentice now! I'll fight for what's rightfully mine! Oh- Sedgeclaw! What's he gonna say? I hope he does! We can be really strong together! She turned, expectantly, to Sedgeclaw, the gleam in her eyes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 12:55

Sedgeclaw's eyes were filled with curiosity as the she-cat spoke. It was very promising. But... how was she aware of what his heart desired? Was this cat some kind of prophet? The tom took a step next to Pebblepaw, a Clanmate of his. He could feel the excitement erupting from beneath her fur. Yes, this was good. Almost too good. He scrunched his nose for a moment in thought, mulling over her words. Yes, this could help them make SkyClan great again and get back at those awful WindClan cats for taking what was once theirs. Sedgeclaw's eyes were fixed on the she-cat before him. "...I'm interested," he meowed, watching Pebblepaw from the corner of his eye. Was this a good idea?

So you want to be Stronger?  N6a5zHfSo you want to be Stronger?  IMrnxD6So you want to be Stronger?  GMXQgOOSo you want to be Stronger?  JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:46

OOC: Okay, y'all's, I'm very sorry for only OOC-ing, but I'd like to understand something. Are these topics for joining the Dark Forest each for specific cats, or can anyone in the same Clan who signed up join in? 'Cause I haven't received any PMs or anything for Nettletail. How does this work exactly?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 17:50

ooc: I answered your question in a pm Ash. Hopefully that will clear up any confusion.

Happiness was clear in her eyes at their responses. "This makes me happy to know you two are interested. It's going to be some hard training, but it's going to be worth your while." She said a slight purr edging her voice. "And yes I can really train you my dear." She answered Pebblepaw's question. "I can train you beyond what they teach you in the clans. I know some moves your mentors don't even know about. I have some moves that the leader before Breezestar, and Silentstar didn't even know about." She said, trying to get them more interested. She had to get them on her side completely.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 17:56

"Wow! Even before my dad and Silentstar knew?! Oh-My-Gosh!" She exclaimed, practically bouncing on her paws. Now I can show Windclan who's boss, too! "Sedgeclaw! Isn't this amazing?! We can beat up stupid Windclan now!" She exclaimed, eyes shimmering.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:05

Sedgeclaw listened to the she-cat's words. This was very promising. Ancient warrior techniques? This... this was a good deal. Pebblepaw's excitement only egged him on further, feeling some of the apprentice's enthusiasm coursing through his paws. "All right," he agreed, nodding. "I'll do it." Sedgeclaw would be a legendary warrior. He could pass this down to his apprentices... and his apprentice's apprentices... A newfound light shone inside of him. He was prepared to learn all he could from this cat.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:44

"Good, good!" She said sounding happy with what they were saying. "Well there is one more thing you have to do to get my training.. You see this place we are in? This is the Dark Forest, where all the strong warriors go when they die.. Well it wasn't always dark. Before it us to be bright, and filled with great warriors, but now that there are so few of us it's broken and crumbling. We need cats like you believing in us to restore it to it's former greatness. So I need you to promise your allegiance to me, and this forest. If you can do that I will make you the greatest warriors the forest has ever seen. " She knew this would bring up some questions. "I know it's strange of me to ask, but we need it to keep us from disappearing, and being forgotten. If that happens then I can't pass on my secrets to you.."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:17

Pebblepaw wasn't as surprised as she knew she should be. After thinking it over, and thinking it over quite a lot, about her allegiance to the clan and whatnot, she agreed. "Okay. I promise!" She mewed, though, really, she was a bit unsure. I'm... Sure that it's fine! No harm can come from this... We can get the justice put in again, and... Make it all better!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 13:29

Sedgeclaw looked around the forest as she spoke. It was true. It was such a dark, gloomy place. Certainly not a place any cat would want to stay. He felt a pang of sympathy for the strange cat. He dipped his head as Pebblepaw mewled in agreement. "I promise," he rumbled, amber eyes examining Smokefang. If this were true, would this shadowy forest be returned to its former glory?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to be Stronger?    So you want to be Stronger?  Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to be Stronger?
Page 1 of 1