Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) Empty
PostSubject: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 18:06

Elkpaw padded into camp after finishing a session of battle training. He was hungry, but there were questions in his mind that were more important than prey. He couldn't see his mother anywhere in the clearing, so he padded over to the nursery and peered inside. Surely enough his mother was resting happily in her nest. "Hey mom, can I go on a walk with you?" he asked.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 21:18

Mapledrop open one warm liquid amber eye as her son came in. "Hmm? Is course." The dark red she cat licked Treekit on the head gently then cleaned the moss off of her pelt. Getting to her white paws her fluffy white tipped tail flicked and she followed her gesturing with her ear for him to show her which way he wanted to go. "So what's up?" She meowed, looking at her son with one eye.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 15:12

Elkpaw flicked his tail slightly to the side of the camp, gesturing that they walk along the Thunderclan border. He started to walk and tried to find the words to explain his questions. "Last time we went out on a walk together, you mentioned that Finchtail was missing. And he hasn't been around since then. I've never even met him!" he started. "Since then I had something of an awakening. I am more aware of the tensions in the forest. So, I want the truth." He finished. "I want all of the truth." he said assertively. She may be his mother, but answers were more important to him than kindness. These questions had been nagging at him ever since his patrol with Wisteriasky and Dewpaw.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 16:15

That was the question that she didn't want him to ask, but he had to know who his real father was. "Alright yes i said that Finchtail was my mate and your and Treekit's father but hes not. Deerflight is your real father. I left Thunderclan to be with him when i was an apprentice, not knowing about Sandfeather, Sandpaw at the time. Sandfeather and I had a fight where i ended up winning and when she almost starved herself to death, because of Deerflight I told her i would step back and let her have Deerflight. They had two litters of kits, Oakpaw, and Cottonpaw and Fallencloud and Rosepaw, I tried to stay back and let that happen. But Deerflight said he couldn't live without both of us so he and I had you, Mistykit, and Littlekit. I didn't want to tell you, because I didn't want us to hurt Sandfeather. Treekit knows now, and i was gonna tell you, but i needed Deerflight with me to do that. Elkpaw, I'm sorry if i hurt you, or if i made you feel bad because your 3 quarters Skyclan and 1 quarter Thunderclan." The dark red she cat bowed her head ashamed of what she and Deerflight had done.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 18:59

OOC: Dun Dun Dun!!!

IC: Elkpaw listened very carefully, picking up every word and emotion conveyed. After his mother stopped speaking there was a moment of silence, where all you could hear was the snow crackling underpaw and the river far in the distance. She lied to me! he thought. "So you lied to me." he said with a distant emotion in his voice. But anger soon built up in his stomach. "You even told Treekit before me! You thought that a kit could handle such knowledge more than a apprentice, who mind you is almost a warrior! You said that I could tell you anything! But you couldn't even do the same for me!" Elkpaw yowled. But the more he spoke the more his anger turned to sadness and betrayal. Elkpaw stood up, his legs trembling. But he soon found his paws and his eyes turned cold and heartless. "You can tell Deerflight that his son knows!" he growled between his teeth. He turned to walk away. "And don't worry, Sandfeather wont know a thing!" he mumbled so that it was just audible for Mapledrop to hear.

He pelted away, but not back to camp. He ran towards a badger den, that had been long forgotten and abandoned. The terrible stench was stale, as if the badger living hear had died many seasons ago. By the time he headed back to camp, it was moonhigh. Ill just ask Snowstorm if I can skip training tomorrow he thought. At this point his feelings were not of anger or sadness, just betrayal. He padded into the apprentices den and laid in his nest, until the sweet sweet release of sleep came to him.

OOC: Don't worry though, eventually he find out that Deerflights a good guy and that his mother had good reason for everything that she did. He'll probably feel bad for what he did, and Ill make a topic for that when the time comes. His heart is just too innocent and lovable for him to not to.

I might make him figure out that by giving him a dream from Starclan. Maybe one where one of his distant relatives talks to him about it? It wouldn't be a prophecy or anything. He wouldn't tell anyone that It happened, he would just wake up one day with instant understanding. I don't know who would visit him though. Do you think this is a good idea?

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 21:43

OOC: yea kinda figured that would happen, maybe his aunt Minnowtail could talk to him or his cousin Moonpaw could talk to him, Moonpaw is my rouge Moonlight's reincarnation, he had half Riverclan, half Rouge kits. Moonpaw saw a glimpse of her former life in a dream and maybe they could dream at the same time and then Moonlight could like come from her body and talk to her after she's talked to Salmonstripe about Moonlight

IC: Mapledrop just hung her head lower as she heard everything her son said. He had a right to be angry with her, and feel betrayed, and maybe never even talk to her or trust her again, and it was all because she mated with Deerflight, that handsome, charming Tom who stole her heart and in return she bore him his children. Three litter to be exact, she was catching up with her mother Cloverpool, that darned full Thunderclan she cat.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 6:00

OOC: Whichever one you think is best. Honestly, I think Minnowtail would be the least complicated. but, It doesn't matter who tells him, as long as he talks to someone.

PostSubject: Re: Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)   Questions (Closed for Cloverpool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions (Closed for Cloverpool)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: