Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I Empty
PostSubject: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 am

Cloverpool didn't know what to do. Sunpelt had disappeared again and she had worried out of her mind assuming he was dead, and accidentally fell in love with Frozenflame, which wasn't a bad thing. But now that Sunpelt had come back, and saw hers and Frozenflame's litter she didn't think he was to happy about that, considering that they had had three litters of kits, only of which now one remains, besides Petalpaw she is the only one she gave birth to that is still living out of those three litters. Petalpaw was to young to remember when Cloverpool had adopted her, and for all she knew Cloverpool was her real mother, but she had suspected that she didn't know that. Then her newest litter of kits, Moonpaw, Ryepaw, Hawkpaw, Foxkit who had yet to have her ceremony, and poor little Barleykit who disappeared one day. Cloverpool had cried for almost the remainder of the day when she came back and only had her four kits instead of five after hunting with Frozenflame. And now the two toms have started fighting over her, and it's tearing her family apart. When ever she hears them fighting she takes her kits away from the arguing toms telling them it's gonna be alright and they don't need to worry about anything, that it'll all be sorted out. So the she cat decided to go hunt out her frustrations and forget her problems for now and with this leaf-bare its not gonna be easy to hunt so it creates Norwegian challenge for the she cat to focus on. She had just pounced on some prey when she heard the unmistakable voices of both her mates, talking, and then a bit of arguing here and there.

Nearby a pure white she cat with one pale icy blue eye and one light green eye was hunting alone to work off some of her own frustrations out on, like the bickering of her father and what do you call him, half father? She didn't know she just calls him Sunpelt or sir.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:

Last edited by Cloverpool on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Sunpelt growled faintly at Frozenflame, and lashed his tail a few times. "Cloverpool was my mate in the first place, and she wouldn't have mated with you if she knew I had been alive. Of course, it's not her fault she fell in love with you, so I won't blame her. You're the one to blame. If Cloverpool had her way, I know she would choose me now that I'm back. But oh, did she make a mistake, she had mated with you, which makes it a whole lot harder for her to mate with me without hurting you. You know this is true, so instead of staying back and allowing this to happen, you start a row with me! Smart move, friend, but I'm not sure this is going to work out. Next time you mate with a she-cat, check the status - is there any chance she might ditch you? Then leave her alone. So you leave Cloverpool alone, got it?" Once this conversation is over, I'll give Frozenflame the silent treatment, and while he keeps picking fights with me, Cloverpoool will realize the truth.... He's way too old for her anyway...

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 pm

Cloverpool flicked her ears backwards towards the arguing toms and then focused on her hunting.

Moonpaw 1gnored the voices and continued hunting as well, she was close to her mother and father and Sunpelt, she could hear their voices, but she could not scent them.

OOC: ill wait until Bloom posts to continue with Cloverpool getting hurt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:51 am

"Sunpelt, listen," Frozenflame replied with sorrow and anger mixed into his voice. "You say Cloverpool wouldn't have mated with me if she had known that you were alive, but do you really think I would've fallen in love with her if I had known you were still alive, too? I'm sorry, but I'm not that kind of tom, Sunpelt. Ask any other cat in the clan and they'll tell you I don't steal other tom's mates. I'm not sure why you're blaming this on me, it wasn't my fault you disappeared, you were another friend dead for all I knew. All these cats dying....friends, family, kin....I assume everyone who never shows up again is dead. And there isn't going to be a next time I mate with a she-cat, because I don't just jump around from cat to cat like that. I actually fall in love with someone, buddy. I don't know if you are, but like I said earlier, I'm not a player. She's not going to leave me, because I actually appreciate her and I didn't leave her. I didn't make her mourn over my death when I actually didn't die! You crushed her, Sunpelt, you crushed Cloverpool, and now you can't even realize that she's moved on!" He didn't see why Cloverpool would leave Frozenflame. He didn't leave her, he was always there for her, and he didn't even start this fight with Sunpelt. There was no reason in Frozenflame's mind why Cloverpool should leave him, besides to go to her old mate which wouldn't make sense because he broke her heart. The whole clan thought he was dead....Frozenflame saw what this did to Cloverpool, and he only saved her and showed her how to love again. He hated to fight with a clan mate, especially one from his childhood, because he loved his clan a lot.

OOC: Can someone refresh me on what happens? Sorry, I just kind of forgot...

Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I Image13

Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:50 am

OOC: So Frozenflame and Sunpelt see Cloverpool and like ask her to chose or something, then she can't take it anymore and accidentally run onto the Thunderpath and gets hit, she still lives but gets into a coma for a while, I'm not sure for how long though. Moonpaw, Echo, Echostrike, Oliveheart, and Bluesong are going to find Frozenflame, Cloverpool, and Sunpelt. When she wakes up after much time and still doesn't know who to be with, and whichever cat wins the poll is who she gets to be with, ill re-do the poll so we can find out who she gets to go with in the end.

IC:Cloverpool heard the voices and gave an irritated flick of her tail as the arguing cost her a mouse. That mouse could have fed a kit or two, and the she cat had already caught a mouse, a vole, and a thrush. Turning around she decided to wait for them, as they wouldn't be out here if they didn't want something, like for her to chose, since Sunpelt had already asked Cloverpool who she chose, and she said she needed time, and that this was all confusing.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:17 am

Sunpelt growled. "Listen here, Frozenflame. I was stolen by Twolegs, and unless you think that I was purring to them so that they would take me into their dens, that doesn't count as a "choice". I was loyal to Cloverpool until the very end, and I'm not saying that you treated Cloverpool badly. I know you love her and that she loved you while I was gone. But a microscopic particle of her love to you was distracting her from the thought that I was dead, so you really did make her happy. Apparently, though, you want her to ditch me, and keep her to yourself. You don't even realize how selfish that is. Instead of trying to force her to choose you, give her time and let her choose who she loves best. Imagine being in Cloverpool's footsteps. Your mate disappears. You grieve. You guiltily fall in love with another cat so that your not alone. Your mate reappears. You love two cats, but you were with your first mate in the first place. Have you ever learned manners, Frozenflame? It's only fair to let the first cat who was first go first - and that first cat was me. I-" But he stopped, having spotted Cloverpool. His heart gave a little flip, and he stopped walking. He sat back down and self-consciously began licking his paw. He let Frozenflame approach Cloverpool, his heart breaking yet again (for the third time in his life).

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Cloverpool flicked her tail in a little annoyance that the two toms were starting to fight, yet again. She scowled, an expression she normally doesn't use. "Can't you to stop fighting over me for once? One its not healthy, and two its not good for others to hear you squabble." The tortoiseshell warrior chided. She huffed in slight annoyance, they were acting like kits who were fighting over a mossball. But when they continued fighting she grew worried and started to pace like a caged animal.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Nearby Moonpaw a cream and gray tortoiseshell she cat was looking for herbs. Echo flicked her tail as she dug up some burdock root.

OOC: so she'll hear the cries of Frozenflame and Sunpelt after Cloverpool gets hit and come running to help
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Frozenflame rolled his eyes. Sunpelt seemed to be getting violent, because of the growl. "Sunpelt, maybe you're right, maybe a part of her love for me was distracting her from the thought of your death. I don't blame her; I know what it's like to loose a mate whom you deeply love. Maybe a microscopic part of my love for Cloverpool is distracting me from the fact that my mate died, but guess what, that's normal because you can never stop loving somebody. Even if Cloverpool chooses you, I will still love her to the day I die, but I will respect her decision because I love her so much that all I want is for her to be happy. If leaving me to become mates with you is what makes her happy, then I will honor that and, no matter how much I'd hate it, I will support that. That's the difference between us; you won't stop until she's your's, but I will respect her and let her be happy. And also, I kind of already was in her footsteps. My mate died, I grieved, I fell in love with another cat because I was so alone and hurt and broken. I know how she felt to know, or at least believe, that her mate was gone forever. So, let's go ask her and see who she really wants to be with, okay?" Frozenflame strutted away from Sunpelt and over to near-by Cloverpool. "Sorry, Cloverpool, for fighting with him, but the only way Sunpelt and I are going to stop arguing is if one of us get's chosen." The ginger and grey tom looked over his shoulder at Sunpelt, his amber eyes hesitantly beckoning him to come over.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Cloverpool stopped her pacing. "I.. I don't know.. I just need some time to think about it.." The tortoiseshell warrior meowed then ran off, unknowingly towards the Thunderpath. Once the she cat felt she was a safe distance from the two toms, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Then she felt a rumble under her paws and looked down to the ground to see she was standing in the middle of the Thunderpath..

Her eyes widened and her head snapped up and she froze, her body just shut down on its own. She tried in vain to move but Cloverpool was frozen in fear, she couldn't even say anything. Suddenly it came closer to her and the next thing she felt was her head hit the asphalt and she went numb. Is this how i die? Crushed by a monster, trying to get away from choosing one of my mates and leaving the other one? Is this how my kits will remember me, that i got flattened by a monster? Is this how my clan will remember me? The tortoiseshell warrior thought and then the world went black, instead of waking up to Goldenpaw, Goldenflame, Minnowtail, Hazelpaw and Summitwind all she saw was black and a sense of calm ran through her body. On the outside her body was covered in blood and now lay on Thunderclan's side of the Thunderpath. Then suddenly a memory came to her. It was a sunny day and i was with my siblings. Wait siblings? "Cloverkit do you wanna play mossball with us?" A voice said, and she turned her head. "Course Milkkit." And she and Creamkit(Cucumberpaw), Harekit(Coffee), and Milkkit(Panda) played mossball until their mother called them in.

Moonpaw was hunting closer to her family when she heard her mother run off, then two more sets of paw steps.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:47 pm

bump

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:59 am

bump?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:09 pm

OOC: I would post, but I'm waiting for Blaze.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Sunpelt frowned. "Frozenflame... I'm no different than you. We both want Cloverpool, deep in our hearts. And you know that I will also respect Cloverpool's decision, even if I'm not 100% okay with it." He followed Frozenflame over to Cloverpool. He had just been about to say "Frozenflame, you can't ask her that so abruptly!" but then changed his mind and called after Cloverpool, "Cloverpool, come back! Of course you can take your time!" But she was already gone, and the next thing Sunpelt knew was that he was standing over Cloverpool, his head frozen but light. He swayed at the look of Cloverpool's mangled body, and tears welled in his eyes. Heat was creeping up his throat, and the pressure on his neck was too much. He gasped for air, and let our a yowl. Next he was hitting the asphalt. He had fainted.

ooc; sorry I took so long

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:33 pm

OOC:its fine

Ic:Cloverpool's chest rose and fell in labored ragged breaths, her blood covered body glistened as the sunlight hit the crimson liquid.

Moonpaw heard a yowl and raced through the territory to find the source. Seeing her mother lying on the Thunderpath and Sunpelt that had just fainted scared her. Racing over to her mother tears fell. "Mom, oh mom!" She wailed her grief to the skies. Her white pelt was now covered in a crimson liquid as she had dragged her mother and Sunpelt off of the remaining stretch of the Thunderpath. "Dad what do we do!!?" She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I   Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I Empty

Back to top Go down

Love triangles are bad(closed for the people that signed up)Part I
Page 1 of 1