Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberkit introduction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Amberkit introduction Empty
PostSubject: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 3:26

OOC: Sorry this is a horrible introduction I don't know what else to write though

Amberkit was out in the opening of her camp, day dreaming as she played with some snow and awaiting company of other clan mates.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Amberkit introduction Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 7:39

Dunepaw saw a kit sitting in the the camp, and decided to say hi. He padded over,and sat down,waiting for the kit to notice him.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 8:04

Wildpaw trotted over to the new kit and Dunpaw.
"Greetings!" Wildpaw smiled.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 10:56

Webkit padded near Amberkit, he shyly smiled as he made himself known. The silver tabby hadn't met the Amberkit before. "Hi Amberkit!" He flicked his ear as a snowflake landed on it. He stood on his rather long legs and grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 1:53

Amberkit was amazed at how friendly everyone had been and made him feel warm and fuzzy, letting out a quick purr. "Hello! Do you guys want to play something with me?" He purred, he had been shown who each of his clanmates were but didn't know much about them.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 7:43

Dunepaw nodded." Sure." he said.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 9:13

Webkit purred and smiled, he'd probably freeze where he was if he didn't move around. "Sure! What game is it?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 20:15

Although Amberkit didn't put much thought in it he had a few suggestions, "How about mossball or catch the cat?" He said shaking his brown fur as the snow fell.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 9:59

Webkit tilted his head to the side slightly in thought before smiling. "Catch the cat!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 20:05

"Alright! Catch the cat it is." Amberkit purred, "First i'll be in and try and catch everyone." He added quickly before crouching down ready to pounce on whoever was slow enough. "Ready, and, run!"

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 7:15

Dunepaw instantly ran, his longer legs a little advantage against the kits. Quickly, he ran next to the apprentinces den,and tried to hid.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 12:44

Webkit quickly ran through the snow, he found a small pile of the frozen substance and managed to hide in it, peering out from the slope it made.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 18:55

Amberkit looked up and didn't see the cats to his shock Wow, fast he thought to himself before running off to find one. He quickly skimmed the nursery but didn't see anything suspicious and and next moved onto the apprentices den. He saw a slight tuft of fur from behind on of the beds and quickly leapt over there! "Almost got you!" He said as jumping onto his hindquaters, he saw Dunepaw hiding and was about to tag him but the kit lost his balance and fell back.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 7:08

Dunepaw ran fast, dodging his Clanmates as he ran past Amerkit, careful not to touch him. He ran up, and hid behind the warriors den. He knew he was too large for this hiding spot, and there was no way out if Amberkit found him. He was hoping he would check somewhere else, and then he could find a better hiding spot.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 10:48

Webkit pressed himself into the snow to hide himself further, he watched as Dunepaw dash across the camp and looked for Amberkit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit introduction   Amberkit introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberkit introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: