Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who should die? And how?

Go down 
3 posters

Who should die and What should my next cat's name be?
Blaze
Who should die? And how? Vote_lcap53%Who should die? And how? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Cinderpaw
Who should die? And how? Vote_lcap12%Who should die? And how? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Ghostpaw
Who should die? And how? Vote_lcap35%Who should die? And how? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Who should die? And how? Empty
PostSubject: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 18:26

Ok so i wanna know who i should kill next. Please post here on how they should die and ill do it. Im leaving it completely up to you guys, go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 18:29

Aww wow I see Blaze up there we haven't even really done a thread with him and River but hey its fine if you wanna do that XD anyways I voted

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 7:01

Yea I saw the other thread about who should go MIA for your cats and Blaze already went missing once, so it would be interesting to see what kinds of chaos I can get him into, maybe he can like go hunting for Speedclan and then get lost in a clans territory some clan cat finds him they end up having a fight where Blaze ends up dead and then they like toss his body out into like Twoleg place and Luke Echo and River finds it which maybe leads to River running away Echo to go silent, since in her creation I said she was a quiet she cat who rarely talks so maybe this can be the reason she goes silent. How's that sound to you?
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 8:26

Sounds ok to me

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 6:46

I like that idea maybe you could ask @Bloom if Shatteredsoul could kill him or something?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should die? And how?   Who should die? And how? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should die? And how?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-