Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while

Go down 

Which Cat should I make MIA to replace and which cat should I replace them with
Sandfire
Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_lcap0%Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
River (Rushreed)
Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_lcap41%Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Owlfeather
Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_lcap24%Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Roaringpaw
Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_lcap35%Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Empty
PostSubject: Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while   Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 18:06

Ok so I really live my kitties probably too much to kill them off so I usually make them go poof until I make room again and bring them back.

So I had gotten approval to bring back an old cat of mine ,Owlfeather, XD she was around when Duskfall was an apprentice. Anyways off topic and Depending on wither I want to use or her now or later I can also bring in Roaringpaw.

Anyways the vote to find out which cat I should make space for  here are the cats

Sandfire- she has went missing a couple of times she has been my oldest living cat so far. Anyways I'd rather her stay alive I mean she has been through a lot the first time I made her go MIA she had got ran over partially by a monster and she survived only because she was saved by the twoleg who had ran her over. Then when Sandfire was almost killed by her daughter Brokenflame I made her go MIA.

Or

River used to be known as Rushreed. I've had my ups and downs. I don't know what to do with her. I mean most of my muse dropped after the whole decision for Rushreed and Troutstep be together. Though recently it got worse because now I have her in a rouge clan called Speedclan. Though nothing has been posted for it and I have no idea what to do with her.

Anyways the first two on the voting Sandfire and River they are the ones that you would choose on of them to go MIA
And then you would also pick one of the bottom two Owlfeather and Roaringpaw. It is a multiple vote so you pick one to go and one to take its place.

Edit: though I really love my Sandfire and I'm hoping one day I can get her as deputy and if not I was thinking she would eventually become an elder.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while   Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 22:16

Ok so I'll be having this poll up til Friday or Thursday but anyways so far River will be going MIA and Roaringpaw will be taking her place

But it might change from now til Friday so keep voting if you haven't voted yet XD

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

Which Cat Should I Have Go MIA for a little while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: