Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!

Go down 
4 posters

(READ THE POST FIRST) Who should I kill?
Petalpaw
Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_lcap6%Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Splashkit
Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_lcap50%Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Heatherpaw
Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_lcap6%Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Sorrelpaw
Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_lcap38%Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Empty
PostSubject: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 14:50

Hello friends, as you know, I've been gone for a while and if I were to continue roleplaying some of my characters it would be sorta awkward, so... I need to know who to kill off. The options are in the poll. If you don't know any of my characters, please don't vote, because that might end up in the result of killing one of my cats just because someone who doesn't know him/her wants to vote on a poll for the fun of it. By the way, if you want Splashkit to die, that just means she won't be born, because she's not born yet anyway. Also, if you don't know any of my characters and you really, truly want to vote, please read at least one of their roleplaying posts each - don't base your choice on the sound of their name.

Thanks!

By the way, if Sorrelpaw wins, Heatherpaw will die too, and vice versa, because they're siblings and while one dies of natural causes, the other will die of grief, so that's that. ;)

You might have noticed that I haven't put Sunpelt on the list, and that is because he's gone so far already in life and he doesn't deserve to die. (I'm hoping that someday he'll become deputy, but I know there isn't any promise)

EDIT: Please don't choose to kill Petalpaw, actually! I love her too much, she's too sweet, and she and Marshpad are going to have a future together...

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!

Last edited by Blaze on Wed 20 Jan 2016 - 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:29

I'm 99% sure that Marshpad is dead already?
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:54

Yeah, Marshpad is with StarClan. And Heatherpaw unfortunately cannot mate with Ravenheart, (Ravenkit/paw) because he is mating with Bluesong. Sorry.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:55

Yes Marshpad is dead now unfortunantly

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:58

Okay, so you can stop saying Marshpad is dead. I've already PMed Blaze. She's probably gonna edit it. No need to say it three times, but thank you for telling her anyway I guess. I think you should kill Heatherpaw, but I dunno.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 14:52

Okay, thanks...

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!   Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should I kill? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, I NEED THIS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: