Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should Salmomstripe die?

Go down 
+4
Clover
Pinely-san
Renette
Toy
8 posters

Should my bæ die?
Yes - By suicide (drowning, fighting, etc.)
Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_lcap7%Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Yes - By a natural cause (Struck by lightning, green cough, etc.)
Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_lcap7%Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Yes - By sadness (refusing to eat, hardly resting, getting no social contact, etc.)
Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_lcap43%Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
No - She will live forever.
Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_lcap43%Should Salmomstripe die? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Should Salmomstripe die? Empty
PostSubject: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 4:03

Now, Salmonstripe has gone through a lot and is definitely on the verge of committing suicide. Now, before you vote on the poll above ^^ Think about how you would feel if you were her.

-Your mom dies
-Your dad dies
-Your sister(s)/brother(s) die
-The rest of your family dies
-Your husband(s)/wive(s) die
-Your three closest friends die
-The majority of your children die.

Wouldn't that be a lot to handle? Me: Yes So, I think I should be prepared for when the time does in fact come. Alright? Alright.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 5:00

It's just after reading so many roleplays which she was in, she seems so nice and cute i don't want her to die ;-; but if you think the time is right then maybe from sadness like not eating and then finally going to sleep only to join Starclan or something like that. I guess she has been through A LOT.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Should Salmomstripe die? Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 5:09

I think suicide is such a touchy way to die on a children's site. Especially since it didn't even happen in the book series.
I'd say if you'd rather her die due to sadness, she could simply die of grief. Some animals actually die that way.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Should Salmomstripe die? N6a5zHfShould Salmomstripe die? IMrnxD6Should Salmomstripe die? GMXQgOOShould Salmomstripe die? JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Should Salmomstripe die? GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 6:16

She could die in battle, tensions are high between the clans. Her death could fuel another generation of warfare.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 7:02

I think she should die of natural causes, I mean after going through all that I can understand how she would want to commit suicide but like Pinely said this is a children's site and I don't think kids should see that stuff.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 7:15

I think she should die of sadness so that like Pinely said she could die in a touchy kind of way even know I don't know her that well I still think she should die that way so people can remember her.

Should Salmomstripe die? Th297510
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 9:23

Kill her how you want. Sadness, indeed, is how some animals die- they may be so full of grief they stop eating, energy-deprived, etc. It'd make sense considering all she's been through. As for battle, that'd be a great way to go out, too, and it'd make her a heroine, not just a queen (as I've seen she's been that for quite a while now). Sacrificing your life for your Clan is pretty brave.

Then again, suicide is another option- yeah, it's a touchy subject, but I'm pretty sure almost every one of us has killed out cats that way. I did once or twice because there was a lot of inactivity in those times and I just wanted to get rid of them. But in your case, since it's so active now, I'd suggest battle/grief. Good luck on that.

But just remember you can get her to become an elder and have her family grow because you still have a few cats in your kin living.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 14:39

What Cat said.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 17:53

Hey, that sounds like Thrush's life ;w;

Personally, I say that she should live on to preserve the memories of those close to her who have already passed. Grow old and tell stories to apprentices about them. But it's your choice ;u; do what you like~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 3:39

I like that idea. I'll make a topic about that after I dig up all of her stories in abandoned topics made in June of last year. Thanks for the idea!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 15:29

What Cat said and what Shadow said ;)

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Salmomstripe die?   Should Salmomstripe die? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Salmomstripe die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: