Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Random Patrol Time [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 20:39

Fishstar padded over to the apprentice den and poked her head inside. "For anyone interested in a border patrol, I'm heading out on one now."

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 20:41

"I'll join." Ivypaw said, a little startled by Fishstar popping her head into the apprentice den, but she shook it off, unwilling to show weakness. She exited the den and waited.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 20:59

Heronpaw padded over, still sulking in sadness from previous events. The she-cat, however, kept a weak smile on her face and her head held high. "I will join." She mewed, her smile perking lighter. She quickly glanced to her sister, Ivypaw, worriedly, knowing the she-cat still was new to their ways in Riverclan as she had been gone for a long while. She cast her a quick smile despite this.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 21:05

Troutstep slumped out of the Warrior's den and gave a yawn. He spotted Fishstar and wondered what the occasion was, it wasn't every day the leader patrolled. He gave his ruffled fur a good shake and padded over to Fishstar. "Mind if I join?" Warriors were always needed on patrols to help with the Apprentices, but he didn't want to intrude.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] VHQrlk5
Random Patrol Time [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:58

Dewpaw was sleeping at the time but jolted awake to the sudden voice. She was surprised but was also eager to see her leader, "May I join?" She asked, this would be great for her training and for experience and was excited to tag along.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 8:11

OOC: hey just curious are we gonna start or is this kind of dead, no pressure though :P

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Random Patrol Time [OPEN] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] EmptyThu 21 Jan 2016 - 20:03

After the overall warmth of the apprentice den dropped, Fogpaw raised her head and took a curious sniff. A few of her denmates, Dewpaw, Heronpaw, and Ivypaw, weren't inside. Following her sister's scent, the grey she-cat got up and padded around until she bumped into Heronpaw. Overhearing talk of a patrol, the blind apprentice meowed, "I'mma come too."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Patrol Time [OPEN]   Random Patrol Time [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Patrol Time [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: