Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Like This

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I Don't Like This Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Like This   I Don't Like This EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 7:13

Blue eyes blinked. Her tail flicked uncomfortably. She was stuck in a thorn-pricked nest with a nearly 6 moon kit and five hundred other cats sharing the compact space. It was warm alright, but being stuck in there 24/7 could really leave an impact on the cat. With new arrivals and recent and past deaths, Salmonstripe officially vowed to go back to being a warrior and never mate again. But she had said that when her beloved daughter, Slushfang, died and went missing. And now she had Lightkit!

But what was she going to do? Force herself to never mate or just go with the way the river takes her? Shaking away the thoughts, she steadily climbed to her feet and headed outside.

She ate the fresh air and enjoyed the freezing breeze for once. Being so hot inside that small place made her sweat slightly but also made her fur cling lifelessly to her body. She stared up into the pinkish, orangey gray sky, wondering what she should do with her life. I can just murder myself. I mean, I've basically done everything there is to do in life. StarClan, tell me what else there is. She mused, feeling slightly sleepy, angry and suicidal. "Well. The sky is just beautiful tonight, isn't it." She said to herself, her joyful personality clearly not kicking in. "It's a shame SkyClan is here. I wished long ago they would stop eating our food and taking over! WindClan has been bothering us, too!" She growled a little too loudly.

~

Deerflight, who had been wide awake all along and was most notably not noticed by Salmonstripe, heard what she said and found it highly offensive to his dear Clan, SkyClan. In a reaction to her growl, he hissed silently and stopped cleaning himself. He quietly headed to where the RiverClan was laying down. He lashed his tail and resisted the urge to fight, but instead meowed in a cool, respectful tone, "I certainly hope that wasn't an insult by any means." His green eyes narrowed into sharp slits and his head was tilted sideways. His mouth opened to reveal a creepy smile as he glared at the pretty queen.

OOC: Open, sorry for the randomness, and yeah...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

I Don't Like This Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Like This   I Don't Like This EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 9:54

Mapledrop looked up from her grooming when her secret mate went over to a Riverclan she cat with an odd look an his face. She didn't like that one bit so she smoothed down her white chest fur and then got to her paws and flicking her white tipped tail she padded over to her best friend and mate. "Deerflight? What's going on? What happened here?" The dark red she cat with darker red stripes meowed lashing her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/

I Don't Like This
Page 1 of 1