Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Sablefur sauntered into the clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting."

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4194
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:49 pm

Saltkit wriggled out from under a bush, eagerly to take part in her ceremony with her brother. The white, fluffy she-cat was excited to have a mentor and finally become the coolest cat around. The apprentices looked so tough and strong, she wanted to join their ranks and explore the moors too.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 pm

Pinekit padded over, pelt groomed to shimmering perfection as usual. The handsome tom, excited to train as an apprentice, sat next to his sister, watching as the cats gathered to watch them become the best they could be.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Sablefur straightened herself as she watched her Clanmates gather. The deputy raised her voice as she spoke."We gather here two make these two kits into apprentices. Saltkit and Pinekit, you've both reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onwards until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Saltpaw and Pinepaw. Your mentors will be Feathertail and Spiderfur. I trust that they will teach you well." She then dipped her head at the chanting of names and joined in.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Peonykit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4194
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:40 am

Saltpaw could barely sit still throughout the ceremony, and once it was done, she twisted around to butt her brother playfully in the shoulder. "We're apprentices!" She hissed gleefully, before trotting off to her mother, who was now her mentor. This would be great, she'd learn everything first hand from the strongest warrior ever, Feathertail hung the moon and the stars in her eyes. The only source of shame was that her sister, Breezekit wasn't a part of this ceremony, but she knew she'd be an apprentice soon as well.

Approaching her new mentor, Saltpaw waited for Feathertail to touch noses.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Dewtuft ϟ Ivyfall          

Last edited by Pikachu on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 am

Pinepaw smiled widely. This is... Wonderful! "Thank you, Sablefur!" He exclaimed, then turning to his sister, Saltpaw. "Isn't this great?" As soon as she went off, he did too, to find Spiderfur.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Mottleclaw, Waspstep, Thistleblaze, Lightdrop, Raccoonfang, Shadowleaf
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6402
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Elder and Warrior, Riverclan Warriors, Windclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Feathertail looked upon her two kits with pride. Only two more to be apprenticed, and she would be back in the warriors den. Though she didn't mind training an apprentice, and taking care of kits at the same time. Walking up to her daughter who was also her apprentice now, she touched noses with her. Her green eyes bright with pride, and love.

CrowstarWaspstepThistleblazeLightdropRaccoonfangShadowleaf
SkyclanShadowclanRiverclanRiverclanWindclanThunderclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Saltkit and Pinekit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-