Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies

Go down 
+2
Shimmerpelt
Ebby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:23

It was nice to be able to finally say that they had new warriors in the clan again. The last time he'd done this was for his deputy, Crowflight. Truly, StarClan blessed them all that night. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here for a clan meeting!"

Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies PDt1Qqd Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 8:17

Fallenpaw came over and sat down in front of Breezestar. He flicked his tail and his glazed over eyes brightened up a bit.

OOC: Fallencloud please
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 8:41

Nettlepaw fairly bounced out of the apprentices' den. Breezestar had hinted that she was ready to become a warrior... was it her ceremony?

OOC: Nettletail, please :3

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 11:46

OOC: Yay, more warriors!

IC: Snowstorm peeked out of the nursery. She watched the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptySat 16 Jan 2016 - 2:02

"It's time, we've welcome new warriors amongst our ranks. Nettlepaw, Whitepaw, and Fallenpaw, please come forward." He paused, waiting for them to do so before going on, gazing up at the stars. "I Breezestar, leader of SkyClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have learned the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you now."

"Nettlepaw, Whitepaw, Fallenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies PDt1Qqd Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Ebony on Mon 18 Jan 2016 - 5:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptySat 16 Jan 2016 - 13:07

Nettlepaw looked up at the leader, spiky tail swishing. The moment she'd always been waiting for; the moment her dreams had predicted. "I do," she meowed boldly, as forcefully as she could.

Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyMon 18 Jan 2016 - 15:38

Whitepaw looked up at the leader, excitement pulsing through her. "I do," she mewed confidently.

OOC: Whitestorm please.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 4:13

i'm just gonna finish it because warrior ceremonies should really not take a week to do

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Nettlepaw, you will be known as Nettletail. StarClan honors your strength and determination. Whitepaw, you will be known as Whitestorm. StarClan honors your patience and kindness. Fallenpaw, you will be known as Fallencloud. StarClan honors your courage and loyalty." He let out a low purr, "And we welcome you all as full members of SkyClan." With that, the leader leaped down to greet them all, resting his chin on their heads in turn.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 8:22

OOC: WHY WHITESTORM! WHY DID U HAVE TO REMIND ME HOW IN THE SERIES, HE, I CANT SAY IT CUZ SPOILERS!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Jan 2016 - 9:18

OOC: Oh yeah Whitestorm. Dat 6th book broke meh heart ;-;

IC: Deerflight watched silently as his sister/apprentice became a warrior. He chanted her name above all others. "Nettletail! Nettletail! Nettletail! Nettletail! Nettletail! Nettletail!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies EmptyWed 20 Jan 2016 - 12:15

Nettletail grinned as her name was cheered. She walked up to her mentor and brother, Deerflight, and purred at him. "Thank you so much!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies   Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitepaw, Nettlepaw, and Fallenpaw's Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1