Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed)   Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 15:29

A roar came from the destination at which Shatteredsoul was headed. His blue eyes narrowed at the stench which seemed to slam into him. The small tom was headed for the Thunderpath, where he was to meet his brother, Rot. It was dusk; just before the time when the Shadowclan cats woke up. The two had been sure to plan to meet when no patrol would cross their path, so there was no worry about anyone seeing them. Shatteredsoul had to make his decision quick; it was a decision that would change his life forever. The black and white warrior stopped at the Thunderpath's edge and sat down, not flinching even slightly as monsters zoomed past.

---

The rouge's reddish-brown fur glowed in the setting sun, and his white paws were coated in mud as he padded along the side of the Thunderpath. After a few minuets of walking, Rot spotted the cat who was supposedly his brother. "You must be Shatteredsoul," He growled in a somewhat friendly tone as he approached his brother. Something about the Shadowclan cat made him keep on edge. Danger was just screaming at the sight of Shatteredsoul

---

The runt had made his decision; Rot had to go. Shatteredsoul's reasons for making the choice were buried deep inside of him, somewhere that nobody would ever find them. Maybe it was jealousy or just pure hatred for Rot because he knew their father and Shatteredsoul hated their father with a burning passion, even though he never met him. "Yes, I am Shatteredsoul," he said in a blank tone. "Tell me if this hurts." While Rot gave Shatteredsoul a confused look, the warrior shot his claw forward and sunk it deep into his brother's neck, then dragged it across the whole length of Rot's throat. Warm, scarlet blood oozed out of Rot's neck as he squealed. The squeal turned into a gurgle as Rot collapsed and thrashed around, drowning in his own blood. A tear dribbled down Shatteredsoul's face and before Rot was completely dead, he bent down and whispered into his ear. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, brother. I love you." Then, Rot's amber eyes went cold and Shatteredsoul threw his limp body onto the Thunderpath, where the corpse was run over by a monster with a crunch of bones.

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) Image13

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed)   Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed) EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 18:35

OOC: sorry, but I kinda want to be in on this a little bit so I know how to go about this... Is Thrush going to find out about this??
Back to top Go down

Shattered is a murder and Rot is a corpse (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: