Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come play with Snowkit!|closed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Come play with Snowkit!|closed Empty
PostSubject: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 10:36

Snowkit stared out the nursery into the snow wanting to play with someone

:3

Last edited by Berryheart on Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:24

Mintkit prodded Snowkit in the shoulder with his tail, purring. "What are you sitting around for?" He bounded outside of the nursery and turned around to face her. "Come on! Let's play!"

Come play with Snowkit!|closed I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:47

Snowkit followed Mintkit outside "Ok what game do you want to play?"

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 15:55

"Any game," Mintkit said, lashing his tail. Preferably if it was a game he could win. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he slapped his paw into the ground, throwing a powdery spray of snow at Snowkit. "Watch out!"

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 16:17

"Hey!" Snowkit said Playfully, And then sprayed snow at Mintkit

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 16:22

Mintkit flinched away from the snow, purring with amusement, and kicked up more at Snowkit. "This means war, you know!"

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 16:32

"I know,let's play a different game like find the mossball!It's so Tricky to find in leaf-bare,but it's more fun that way," Snowkit said as she jumped around in the snow

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 17:06

Mintkit paused. "Where would a moss ball be though? Do we claw up the apprentice nests?" It was just a joke, but it seemed like one of their only options. "Or maybe we can ste—... borrow some from Wisteriasky?" Yeah. That would work. If they wanted deathberries shoved down their throat. "Actually, forget that idea. Let's look for some! It'll be like a hunt!"

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 17:24

Snowkit blinked "well we could do that or take some from our nests as long as we bring it back by sunset." i'll let Mintkit decide because i don't really care which She stopped to flick a dot of snow off her ear

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 21:06

Fallenpaw had laid depressed ever since his sister drowned near the nursery when he heard the kits. Getting up the Skyclan apprentice stretched and padded over to the kits a small sad smiled on his face. "So you need some moss for a Mossball eh? Well you can have some from my nest if you'd like. Ill go get it now." The light ginger Tom meowed and padded back over to the apprentices den and then got some moss from his nest and then put the moss from his sister's nest safely into his nest, making their scents mingle. He then padded back over to the kits with the Mossball in his jaws. "Here you go. Would you like me to hide it for you?" The Tom meowed his glazed over green eyes flickering from one kit to the next as he sat down in the soft snow.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 7:49

That made things easier. Mintkit's eyes lit up with excitement as the SkyClan apprentice padded up to them with the moss ball. "Yes! Hide it!" he squeaked.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 15:29

Snowkit closed her eyes without peeking

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come play with Snowkit!|closed   Come play with Snowkit!|closed Empty

Back to top Go down

Come play with Snowkit!|closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: