Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Foxheart

Characters : Foxkit, Poppykit, Redkit, Breezekit, and Flamekit
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 27
Clan/Rank : Fox: Thunder/kit Poppy: Shadow/kit Red: River/kit Breeze:Wind/kit Flame: Sky/kit

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Foxkit mewed loudly, wandering off a short distance. She sniffed around and found a mouse. She stumbled forwards and her head landed on it. He jaws closed. She lifted her head with the mouse. It was half her size so she had to slowly drag it back to her siblings and mother's nest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriorcatsvirtualworld.webs
Cloudstorm

Characters : Cloudstorm; Cloverpaw; Bubblepaw; Daykit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3629
Clan/Rank : Cloudstorm: Thunderclan/Warrior/Queen; Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daykit: Thunderclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:35 pm

OOC: kits can't hunt yet, even after theyve just been born

IC: Cloverpool sighed contently and tucked her paws under her chest.

Sandblaze #cc9966 Stonepaw #9999cc Cloudpaw #00cc99 Bubblekit #ffcc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Foxheart

Female
Taurus Rooster
Clan/Rank : Fox: Thunder/kit Poppy: Shadow/kit Red: River/kit Breeze:Wind/kit Flame: Sky/kit

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm

OOC: It's like, tiny, and she didn't mean to catch it.  Jubilant  

IC: Foxkit wandered away and pricked her pad on a thorn. She whimpered and drew back her paw.
Back to top Go down
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : Cloudstorm: Thunderclan/Warrior/Queen; Cloverpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice/Missing; Bubblepaw: Skyclan/Apprentice; Daykit: Thunderclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:38 pm

OOC: that still can't happen n also she's blind right now because she was just born and Cloverpool or Frozenflame or Dreampaw wouldn't allow Foxkit to wander out of the best. Sorry for minimoding

IC:Before Foxkit could get very far out if the nest, since she seemed to have tumbled down and out the side, Cloverpool reached over and took a hold of her daughter's scruff and put her back in the nest next to Moonkit who mewled in protest and then curled back up again.

Back to top Go down
Foxheart

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Foxkit licked her paw quickly because it was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Dreampaw looked up and saw Foxkit's paw. She hurried forward and began to lick the injured paw.
"Cloverpool, this nest seems to have a thorn in it. We don't want to risk your kits getting injured. I've just cleaned out the other nests for use, and maybe we should move you over to one of the clean ones..." Dreampaw stated.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Cloverpool nodded, she didn't argue. She picked up Moonkit and Foxkit and then went to one of the cleaner nests.

Back to top Go down
fishy gilmour
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1059
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:42 pm

OOC: Whoa whoa, guys, slow down for a minute. There’s a few of things that need straightening out here again.

Alright, first of all, I’m gonna direct you guys here.

TL;DR with Staff approval, you’re usually allowed to bring back cats that have gone missing/were presumed dead at one point. That’s totally fine. What isn’t fine, however, is finding and using loopeholes in the character limit rule. At all times, your limit is five cats at once. That’s just the way things are here. This business with “storing” active cats to “make room” for new cats is breaching the rules, because even if one of your five cats is in “storage”, as you put it, they’re not permanently gone. Technically, then, you have over five cats, and like I said a second ago, that’s against the rules.

As for the more minor issue, regardless of whether Rose cares or not, a Medicine Cat cannot have two apprentices at once. To my knowledge, that had never happened in the books before (at the very least, under normal circumstances), and so it will not be allowed here. If you want to become an MCA, you’ll just have to wait until there’s an MCA slot open. Sorry.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 pm

OOC:um Rose and I already talked that out and I said that Moonkit will wait until there is an opening for MCA so until then she is gone just like Barleykit, and I'm not making another cat until one of my characters are dead.

Edit: Nvm, just read it, I guess ill have to play as Moonkit, so Nvm that other post, yet I still want her to be an MCA, and Rose said I had to wait until a spot was open up o be and MCA, so I guess shell try out the life of a warrior, and if she doesn't like it and there's an opening she can try and be a medicine cat I guess

Back to top Go down
Foxheart

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Foxkit stumbled around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   

Back to top Go down

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: