Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)

Go down 
+4
Tyleca
Foxheart
Bleu Haikyuu
Clover
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 10:59

Cloverpool was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden a very sharp pain woke her up. The kits were coming. "Frozenflame, Nightfire, Dreampaw!! The kits!!" The tortisehell she cat meowed in agony.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 11:11

Dreampaw burst out of the Medicine Cat Den and made a bee line for the nursery. She entered the nursery and took a deep breathe. This was going to be her first birth and she had to do it right. She settled quickly next to Cloverpool and she pushed a few seeds in front of Cloverpool along with a stick and a mossball soaked in water. She looked Cloverpool right in the eye. Dreampaw knew she couldn't mess this up so she placed a paw gently on Cloverpool's stomach to make sure the kits were in place.
Dreampaw gave her a nod to see if she was ready.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 11:49

"D-Dreampaw. Thank you." Cloverpool nodded and lapped up the herbs ignoring the bitter taste. She gave a push and a white she cat was born. She gave another push and a Tom (Hawkkit) was born. Another push brought forth a black and white Tom was born(Barleykit). She pushed again and another Tom was born, (Ryekit). One more push brought forth a she cat(Foxkit). Cloverpool nipped the sacs on the kits and stimulated their breathing.

The soon to be Moonkit mewled and wiggled closer to her mother to suckle.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 11:57

Dreampaw smiled. She pressed her paw again to Cloverpool and waited. There were no more spasms.
"Congratulations, Cloverpool. Your kits have been born," Dreampaw purred and looked at the kits with a smile. She was congratulating herself inside for a job well done, and her first birth! The fluffy calico she-cat helped lick the kits to stimulate their breathing while they began to suckle.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 12:01

Cloverpool smiled. "I'm proud of you Dreampaw, I'm sure Minnowtail would have been as well. Now ill wait for Frozenflame to get here so we can name them. But you did a good job. Congratulations on helping a queen give birth for the first time. This was my fourth litter so it was a little easier." The tortisehell warrior purred giving each of the kits a lick on their heads.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 12:05

Dreampaw stared at Cloverpool.
"Four litters? Wow," Dreampaw smiled. She looked around, wondering where Frozenflame was.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 13:27

Cloverpool laughed. "Yep four, your grandfather and I had three litters only one of my kits remain. Mapledrop of Skyclan, she left after she thought her father had died but he came back. Our second litter was stillborn but that's ok. Mapledrop had two litters of kits one remains of the first litter I'm not sure about her second litter, that's means that you have cousins in Skyclan. I'm sure that Frozenflame is on the night patrol, I'm sure he won't be long." The warrior meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Foxheart

Foxheart

Characters : Foxkit, Poppykit, Redkit, Breezekit, and Flamekit
Clan/Rank : Fox: Thunder/kit Poppy: Shadow/kit Red: River/kit Breeze:Wind/kit Flame: Sky/kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 14:04

Foxkit squirmed around she struggled, but managed to open her leaf green eyes and mew slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsvirtualworld.webs
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 14:22

OOC:kits don't open their eyes right away

IC:Cloverpool purred and nudged the ginger kit closer to her belly.

The soon to be Moonkit stopped suckling and fell asleep next to her siblings.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Foxheart

Foxheart

Characters : Foxkit, Poppykit, Redkit, Breezekit, and Flamekit
Clan/Rank : Fox: Thunder/kit Poppy: Shadow/kit Red: River/kit Breeze:Wind/kit Flame: Sky/kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 14:52

OOC: Yeah, sorry, I forgot, scratch that post!
IC: The little kit fell asleep beside her siblings. She flicked her tail along her brother(Hawkkit)'s nose.
OOC: Who is Moonkit?
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsvirtualworld.webs
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 15:38

OOC: Moonkit is the white She-Cat. She is owned by "Cloverpool". At least that's what I know of.

IC: He (Hawkkit) sneezed and scrunched up his face before suckling again.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 15:51

OOC:yes I own Moonkit

IC:Cloverpool chuckled and brought all her kits closer to her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 15:58

Frozenflame entered into camp from the night patrol, when he suddenly felt a disturbance in the air. Something felt...different. The grey and ginger warrior decided to peek into the nursery just to make sure that nothing bad happened to his mate, when he saw Dreampaw standing over her. "What happened?" Frozenflame asked worriedly as he rushed in and stopped next to the medicine cat. Squeals came to his ears and he looked down at Cloverpool's side to see four little kits squirming around. "Th...they came while I was gone?" Frozenflame asked with a somewhat sad voice with a trace of joy. He sat down and licked his mate's cheek. "Are you okay? Are the kits okay? I'm so sorry I missed it, Cloverpool. I didn't know they were coming, I'm sorry." He then licked each kit one at a time.

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) Image13

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 16:18

Cloverpool smiled. "Its not your fault that you had to go on the night patrol. The kits and I are fine. But they need names." She purred licking her mates cheek.

The soon to be Moonkit crawled blindly over to her father and nuzzled his leg.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 17:07

Dreampaw turned to Frozenflame and smiled.
"Meet your new kits, Frozenflame," Dreampaw purred and she stood to the side to let the family be together.

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)   Frozen Clover(birth topic, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Clover(birth topic, open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next