Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tornado's rogue clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Tornado's rogue clan Empty
PostSubject: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 19:53

Tornado is planning on making a rogue clan. He will accept rogues, loners, and clan cats as long as they want to. He'll accept two of each into his rogue clan.

Here's who wants to join.

Rogues
=====
Blaze (Smokecloud
Open

Loners
=====
Open
Open

Clan Cats
=======
Rushreed (Swankit)
Open

Last edited by A Salty Winter on Tue 5 Jan 2016 - 10:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 19:56

May i offer Rushreed i've decided she is going to go rogue so she could join this clan.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 19:58

Okay, that will work. I added you.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 20:35

Alright thanks XD will ther be like a topic for her to meet or run into him?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 20:40

I'll have them run into each other. Besides, they never met before. I'll start working on that topic.

Done
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 18:00

Where will the rouge clan live?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 18:57

The only thing about creating your own rogue groups is that you must be aware that it will not be officially recognized as its own group which means that they will not have their own territory in the forums (unless they somehow manage to take over a clan's territory). People will still be able to make creations for it, however each cat in the group will be considered rogues and not clan cats.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:07

@Rose Probably Twolegplace, or the Abandoned Barn.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:28

I can have my cat Blaze join he is returning from the Sunset place, he knows Rushreed
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 10:19

Kay, I added you Smokecloud.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 12:03

I'm planning on naming it SpeedClan.

I even made a logo, cause I was bored and needed something to do.

Tornado's rogue clan Speedc12
Made from 'Paint'
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 12:06

Cool

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tornado's rogue clan   Tornado's rogue clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Tornado's rogue clan
Page 1 of 1