Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Da babies were born.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Da babies were born.   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:46 am

Echostrike huffed, having just given birth, she lay on her side as her two kits suckled. She had no idea what to name them, and with the loss of her mate, Miles, in the flood, she herself was lost. Looking up at Nightfire, she nodded as to let visitors in. Her mother came in, and she mewed to both her and Nightfire. "I want you to name them. But if I don't like them they don't stick" she gave her regular grumpy attitude. But she saw her older brother cramped in the den, but he looked at the orange looking kit. He mumbled a "Gingerkit" while Spottedstar gazed at the silver tabby. There was a wonder in her eyes, and almost grief looking. Finally she purred out a "Dewkit" before turning around and leaving the den in sorrow. Echostrike didn't know why she was being like that, but then remembered her mother talking about her leader, Dewstar. Looking down at the kit, she accepted the name, both names.

I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Da babies were born.   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Robinflight waited respectfully outside the den until after her mother left in a cloud of grief. She wondered what it could have been that put Spottedstar in such a sad state, so she hurried into the nursery in worry, lightly bumping into Nightfire. "Oh, pardon me. Is everything alright?" She asked, wondering where Oliveheart could be at a time like his. She peered past her half-brother to look at the small litter, her gaze going soft. "They are wonderful, Echostrike. They will make you proud someday, I'm sure of it."

The little gray tabby, Dewkit, mewed in annoyance at all of the noise. She burrowed further into her mother's side in protest of the conversations.

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3675
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Da babies were born.   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:51 pm

Gingerkit gave a rowdy squeal at all the noises and scents and it was all very overwhelming, little claws, soft but sharp with disuse. Picking up her paws she started kneeding her mothers belly, her face contorting into funny expressions as she did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Da babies were born.   Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Echostrike looked at her sister, then felt her bundles squirm even more and she couldn't suppress her purr. She never knew what kits were like, she was confused at motherhood, but she curled up, pushing the kits closer.

Oliveheart came in after Robinflight, holding a mossball with water in it for his sister, Nightfire backed out of the den and Oliveheart took his place, setting down the moss.

PostSubject: Re: Da babies were born.   

Back to top Go down

Da babies were born.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: