Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What will my next cats be called?

Go down 
2 posters

What will my cats be called?
Airflight and Fastbreeze
What will my next cats be called? Vote_lcap18%What will my next cats be called? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Swiftfeather and Breezefur
What will my next cats be called? Vote_lcap82%What will my next cats be called? Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Featherbreeze and Speedrunner
What will my next cats be called? Vote_lcap0%What will my next cats be called? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

What will my next cats be called? Empty
PostSubject: What will my next cats be called?   What will my next cats be called? EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 9:48

So I've killed off Badgerkit and Stormpaw. I have two cats in mind but I'm still deciding what their names will be.
Here are the links: Male:Airflight/Swiftfeather/Flightfeather

Female: Fastbreeze/Breezefur/Speedrunner
They will be brother and sister too.

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: What will my next cats be called?   What will my next cats be called? EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 12:59

I like Breezefur and Flightfeather.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: What will my next cats be called?   What will my next cats be called? EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 12:26

Ok I'll take that into consideration.

PostSubject: Re: What will my next cats be called?   What will my next cats be called? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will my next cats be called?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: