Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentSong

SilentSong

Characters : SilentPaw, LostPaw, PebbleKit and FeatherPaw
Clan/Rank : SkyClan and RiverClan
Libra Number of posts : 26

PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan   PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Cat Name: PebbleKit

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To care for the hurt and to look after others in need. Technically the role of a medicine cat is like a /doctor/ they work. They receive many prophecies and omens and believe greatly in Starclan like other cats in clans. They are also respected by other clan cats. Medicine cats are Clan cats who treat diseases and injuries, and who receive directions and guidance from StarClan. They have their own den in their Clan's camp, where they sleep, store herbs, and treat wounded or sick cats. Medicine cats are not allowed to take mates or have kits. They are expected to stand apart from Clan fights. Medicine cats have a special way of getting their full name, including that this ceremony is performed by the apprentice's mentor instead of the Clan leader, and at the next half-moon meeting at their sacred Moonstone or Moonpool with the other Clans' medicine cats to cheer their new name, instead of right away in their Clan with their own Clanmates to cheer their new name. They are deeply respected by their Clanmates and few cats dare to argue with them.

What you would do with this position: Care for the ones that need help, receive prophecies, train my apprentice. Collect herbs and store them in my den. Help queens nurse and give birth. Check up regularly on the clans health making sure theres no illness and visit Starclan when guidance needed during a crisis.

Why you think you deserve this position: I may not been here long but I know how to RP, be a med cat, treat wounds and I respect others. I use appropriate language and usually spell correctly.  

Recommendations: I honestly have no idea what you mean by that, sorry Blank
This is for the future when she gets accepted
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan   PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Medicine Cat for RiverClan is not available yet. In addition, you are two new of a member for me to trust you with being my apprentice. Sorry, but this will be denied.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan B6dp9h
Back to top Go down

PebbleKits future med app tryout for RiverClan
Page 1 of 1