Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You guys must check this out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

You guys must check this out Empty
PostSubject: You guys must check this out   You guys must check this out EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 13:01

Der, this is NOTHING related to Warriors so I guess I'll just put this here.

So, technically, I'm putting this new show out there that (in my opinion) like very much.
This is a show on Nickelodeon (yes that place and yes I still watch this stuff, so don't judge.)

The show is called Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Now this is a new show on Nick so they only have four episodes on air right now but on January 3rd they have their Fifth episode.
Cool thing about this show is that it was originally a FRENCH show!
So let me tell you a bit about this show:

It's a story about these two teen superheroes named LadyBug and Chat Noir (the Black Cat)
Spoiler:
They protect the city of Paris from evil.
(Now just a warning, in the beginning the Villains that they fight are kinda funny and have the weirdest names and reasons to be evil)
They are normal HighSchoolers when they aren't Ladybug and Chat Noir
No one knows of their secret identities, not even eachother (i.e. Chat Noir doesn't know who LadyBug is)

Overall, it is a very good show.
You can also find the episodes on YouTube, I believe one of the people who post these is Nick Taylor? They have like three of the episodes but they are all in parts.
Episode One: The Bubbler
Episode Two: Mr. Pigeon
Episode Three: Stormy Weather
Episode Four: Timebreaker
Episode Five: Copycat
---
Now if you really get into the show and think that it is good and just can't wait for a week or so for another episode, there is this Youtuber (RedLollipop (I think) and Miraculous LadyBug) who post all the episodes up to Episode 13 (which is the latest episode in France.) But they are in French so you have to read the english subtitles. :)
---
Now I know that it may seem a little weird for a 16 year old to like cartoons like this but I really like the way they get the graphics to be so smooth and fluent and I just wanna put this out there, France's sense of humor is wonderful.
---
I hope this was fine to be posted and I hope to see more people than just me enjoying Miraculous since it is such a new show here in the USA!
---
Also, ask me questions about the show if you'd like, I actually know quite a bit since I've been digging in deep through the French Episodes (mostly since I want to learn more French as I am taking a French class at my school)
Anyway, thanks for reading this!
---
Au Revior moi amie!
(That was Good Bye My Friend! In French Cool)

You guys must check this out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: