Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

December Gathering 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:03 am

Blizzardwind smiled at his mate. "I'm not sure where he is but I know that he will be alright. Don't worry my love." The silver Tom purred and nuzzled her neck.

Cucumberpaw smiled. "If you'll excuse me I'm going to go see my sister. It was nice meeting you Halfpaw and Troutstep. Bye see you some other time?" She meowed and the dipped her head and got up and padded over to her sister and sat down.

Cloverpool smiled at her sister. "Make any friends?" She grinned when her sister nodded a yes.

Mapledrop's eyes narrowed at the three Thunderclan cats, her mother and her unknown sister and her seemingly new mate. She sighed and tried to let all the anger fade away.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3098
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Ashwing who could finally show up now followed Falconstar's random daughter into the Gathering and sat alone, waiting for Icestorm. She wished her leader had at least appointed some sort of temporary deputy. Her mentor Wolftrot maybe, or his kits Eaglethorn or Feathertail, perhaps Lightfoot. Anyone to take charge.

Shimmerheart, after not getting an answer, looked over and saw Frogpaw. Why hadn't the apprentice become a warrior yet? As Frogpaw looked harried she decided not to talk with her. She just looked longingly towards where the medicine cats sat and where her mate was with the other deputies.

Nettlepaw walked over to Deerflight, her brother and mentor. "Hey," she started.

Halfpaw said goodbye to Cucumberpaw and looked up at Troutstep. She couldn't find the words to ask what she was feeling. She had seen this cat do all sorts of things she didn't agree with, and she couldn't stand him. So why was she so drawn to him? "Are you okay?" she managed, then winced at how fish-brained the words sounded. "Um, I mean..." What did she mean?

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimmerpelt

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Rosepaw sighed. "I guess your right Cottonpaw. But I don't feel very happy here it's to crowded." The light ginger she cat shrugged flicking her green eyes over the cats in the clearing.

Fallenpaw snorted. "Just be happy sis, me and Cottonpaw are happy to be here. Isn't that right sis?" The light ginger Tom meowed his green eyes looking from his sister's and back.

Willowshine sat down next to Troutstep after their brief conversation and flicked her tail, her sky blue eyes filled with anxiety, she really just wanted to get back to her daughter Pondkit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3315
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:00 am

Icestorm, Cedarfur, and Smokepelt followed their clan into the gathering. Icestorm trotted past his family and over to his mate Ashwing. He had heard some cats complain about not having a deputy and wondered if he would be a possible candidate. Don't get your hopes up. The tom reminded himself though still got excited when thinking about it.

Cedarfur and Smokepelt decided to sit next to each other this gathering. The padded over to an open spot and sat down in silence. Now that they both had mates, the toms never got uncle and nephew time like they used to. "Why does Falconstar trust his daughter who like just randomly appeared from the unknown, to take his place on the rock?" Cedarfur whispered to Smokepelt. He didn't want to sound rude but he was honestly curious.

"I have no idea, but what you're saying does make sense." Smokepelt shrugged not having much of an opinion of clan politics.

Troutstep gave a sigh and tried to relax a bit. He gave a nod to Willowshine as she sat down next to him then looked back to Halfpaw. His ears perked up at her question. Am I okay? I don't even know. He gave a soft smile towards his niece. "Ya, I'm fine. Just a bit confused that's all." The tom said softly. He had gotten used to talking to that partially deformed cat but there was something else tugging at his pelt. "But don't let me ruin your gathering, okay?" He purred. Definition of Troutstep: A cat who loves his bro's daughters//shot

Former WindClan Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:28 am

Lightfoot padded in with the rest of WindClan, wondering what this Gathering would bring. It was disadvantageous to have both the deputy and leader sick or preoccupied so soon after such a triumphant conquest, and it might even be enough to give the other Clans ideas... dangerous ideas. The white tom glanced over the heads of the gathered cats, scenting all the other Clans. Well, no sense in unfriendliness. We never laid a claw on the Riverclan cats, after all, but it looks as if they're ready to lay their own claws on someone. Perhaps ShadowClan or ThunderClan would be a better venture... He didn't like directly approaching other cats, so instead he made himself visible by sitting in an open spot in the clearing and relaxing, planting a friendly smile on his muzzle and looking as approachable as possible.

WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6631
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Thrushstar was surprised to see the Windclan warrior joining the other leaders on Greatrock, and after a moment, he was very confused. Falconstar never missed gatherings. What happened? Did the immortal leader finally kick the bucket? The Shadowclan leader thought about speaking up to Feathertail but stopped himself. When he noticed that all of the leaders were here, he decided to get this gathering started. Stepping up to the front of the rock, he yowled to get everyone's attention to start. "Shadowclan has been doing fine. We have recovered well since the scare with the twolegs and Starclan has blessed us with the return of our senior warrior Magpiewing. We also have several new apprentices and kits as leafbare fully sets in, and we are thankful still to have plenty of prey to keep the clan running smoothly." When he finished speaking, he stepped back for the other leaders.

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3098
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Ashwing purred at Icestorm as he sat by her, but grew silent as Thrushstar began to speak. Return of Magpiewing? Was he gone?

Shimmerheart listened to Thrushstar's mini-speech. She thought he handled it rather well, the only Clan not being involved in all the border skirmishes happening the past moon. If one could just call them skirmishes.

When Deerflight didn't answer, Nettlepaw shut up and listened to the ShadowClan leader. What was his name again? Bushstar? Mushstar? No, it was some kind of bird.

Halfpaw nodded a little awkwardly and paid attention as Thrushstar spoke. She felt a pang of envy at the leader's hints that they were the only Clan who hadn't gained or lost territory, and so had plenty of prey.

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Spottedstar took Thrushstar's place. "Thunderclan has been well also, prey is plentiful and our camp is  repaired after a mudslide." Okay just a little lie. " Kits are being born and apprentice's are becoming warriors. Thunderclan has been blessed another moon." She took her place once again, looking at the Windclan warrior on the rock. Where was Falconstar? Her ally was nowhere to be seen, nor the deputy. Her eyes narrowed in the warrior's direction.

Flower King
Flower King

Characters : Crowstar, Bonestrike, Shadowleaf, and Viperkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 6575
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Leader, Shadowclan Warrior, Thunderclan Warrior, Riverclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Great Starclan, She didn't deserve to be up here. The looks she was getting from leaders were bad, though they all probably assumed Falconstar was sick. The warrior let out a shakey breath, and then spoke clearly, showing no sign of intimidation in her voice. "Windclan is faring well this moon. We have named many apprentices and warriors." The warrior looked towards Fishstar. She wasn't apart of the Riverclan raid or the Skyclan one, but she hoped that neither of the leaders killed the messenger.

"Windclan is returning the part of Riverclan territory that we have gained. We no longer have a need for it." She made no mention of Windclan returning the Skyclan camp. Falconstar didn't want to return that just yet. The warrior looked down, and then looked back up making sure that she was addressing all of the leaders. "I also come with a warning. Windclan had an issue with dogs this past moon. Thankfully no one was harmed." It was a small lie. "We haven't seen the dogs in a good many days, and we do not know where they went. I would feel it would be in your best interests for your clans to keep a look out." Feathertail finished her report, and took a step back, no longer meeting any eyes of the leaders. Yeah she wasn't cut out for this.

CrowstarBonestrikeShadowleafViperkit
SkyclanShadowclanThunderclanRiverclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eboony
Bottom Pillow
Bottom Pillow

Characters : Ravenclaw ♀ // Mallowpaw ♂
Male
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6545
Clan/Rank : Professional Loser.

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Breezestar was slightly surprised, thinking it was strange that WindClan would be so willing to give up the territory they had conquered, and even stranger that they felt it in their right to give it back oh-so graciously to Fishstar, as if they had taken it in good graces in the first place. Every fiber of his being wanted to fear the pelt off of WindClan's leader, but unfortunately, the ancient tom was nowhere to be seen, and he had enough honor to dare not break the full moon truce, of course.

"Brave words from someone who has no place up here to begin with," The gray tabby mused. "You're no leader, lacking the blessing of StarClan, and certainly no deputy. What has become of them, I wonder? Were they too weak to show tonight? Or were they too cowardly?" Whilst the she-cat avoided all of their gazes, he had little issue staring her down, amber eyes burning into her pelt before taking his turn and stepping up to the front of the Great Rock.

"I have only ever longed for peace: peace for my family, peace for my clan, and peace for the forest... I've heard many stories, as I am sure you have all had, of the five original leaders whom made this land their home under the wishes of StarClan. They longed for peace as well, and for the balance of the forest. There have always been five, and it was by StarClan's wishes that they sent Silentstar before me to rebuild SkyClan long ago so that there may be five again. Despite cruelty and arrogance, we have persevered, even now."

"The warrior code is absolute in it's words. That no cat shall step foot into another clan's territory, nor steal their prey. Each clan has rights to their own home. That is StarClan's wish." The end of his tail flicked impatiently. These were words he'd been holding onto his tongue for so long, he was even surprised himself he were able to say them with such an even, hard tone. "There are some who would cast their dirt upon this wish, however."

"WindClan had not only used their own power to steal land from their RiverClan neighbors, but they also dare spread their bloodthirst to my clan, driving out our warriors, kits, and elders - creating imbalance through their violence for their own selfish needs. They dare to drive us out with little thought, and now insult StarClan further by claiming it as their own, spitting on the code as they please."

"I, for one, am tired by this madness. SkyClan will be taking our home, and WindClan will be severely punished for their many crimes and wrong-doings. Their dark influence over the forest must come to an end. All those whom follow StarClan's wishes are welcome to join me."

Fire burned through his blood as he finished speaking, stepping back with little word. Unless others had something else to say to him, he had no reason to speak up front anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goldenfern.deviantart.com
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:59 am

A growl rose in the back of Emberleaf's throat at Breezestar's words. Windclan did what they had to do to escape the dogs and survive. Skyclan didn't seem to know to much about surviving. They had what, five warriors? Plus a deputy, so that made six. If you throw in the leader, that's seven. Seven fully trained cats. Windclan had fifteen, not counting the deputy and leader which would make seventeen. For a clan made up of rouges and kittypets, Skyclan didn't seem to be surviving as well as they appeared to be. Come on, try us kittypets. Seven against seventeen. We have more than double your amount. What are you going to do? Get those fish faces to help out? Your words are a bunch of mouse dung. Emberleaf was a medicine cat, so he had no place to be challenging Skyclan to a fight. He didn't care, it's not like Emberleaf would actually take on Skyclan. He wasn't nearly brave enough to take on one warrior.

---

Frostwhisper smiled at Thrushstar's words. He made the clan seem so healthy by the way he spoke. The queen purred and looked over at Shatteredpaw. She didn't know what to think about the whole Windclan and Skyclan thing, but she didn't care as long as it didn't involve Shadowclan.

---

Shatteredpaw listened silently to the leaders. A smile crept up onto his face when it seemed like Windclan was going to be fighting Skyclan pretty soon in a battle. Shatteredpaw found it amusing how Breezestar acted toward the Windclan warrior up on the rock with the leaders.

---

Frozenflame listened intently, then looked over at Cloverpool. "Do you think Thunderclan will get involved?" he asked her in a whisper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikastein's Monster
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4438
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:31 am

Vixenpaw yowled in agreement with what Breezestar said, while the she-cat was a RiverClan cat, after having her clan's territory taken by filthy WindClan cats, she sympathised with SkyClan. Also sharing a camp with SkyClan for so long bred familiarity, dogs or no dogs, WindClan had no right to just forcefully take their lands. She'd fight Falconstar herself if she had to.

Featherpaw kept silent, only snorting derisively at Spottedstar's blatant glossing over the flood of their camp. Her recently reunited sister, Vixenpaw looked over curiously, but Featherpaw simply shook her head and whispered. "I'll tell you at camp."

-

Rabbitwhisker was close to leaping up onto the Great rock and swiping his claws over Feathertail's nose for her report. How dare she conveniently leave out SkyClan in their returning of territories, and to add fuel to the fire, to imply they had just cause for their invasion. The brown tabby was bristling in fury, barely calmed by his leaders words. When a WindClan medicine cat, Emberleaf dared to growl near him at Breezestar, he twisted to face him baring his teeth at the tom to shut it.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:52 am

Cloverpool nodded. "Yes there is possibility that Thunderclan will get involved in this." She whispered back to Frozenflame.

Cucumberpaw shrank back at all the hostility that the other cats were giving off, pressing against her sister.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1177
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:57 am

Fishstar had promised herself that she would stay her tongue. Even before she'd left RiverClan camp, she'd told herself that this Gathering, she would not fan the flames of aggression. Greenleaf had seen enough of that. WindClan and ThunderClan had to be dealt with outside of the Gathering. The RiverClan leader listened half-heartedly in stony silence as the other leaders spoke before her, but she turned her head as Breezestar took his turn. Her eyes widened as the bold words rolled out of his maw. He was straightforward, cold, and unapologetic. He spoke against the unjust actions of WindClan, unafraid that they were the biggest threat to his Clan. She felt her claws unsheathe  out of instinct, and dug them into the grooves of the rock beneath. Fresh fury stirred inside of her. There was no way she could keep the silence now.

As Breezestar stepped back, Fishstar took his place. She maintained a cool demeanour as best as she could, but her anger was apparent in her eyes. Her gaze swept over the gathered crowd. "I will not sit idle either. Not while WindClan," she shot a glance at.. Whoever this WindClan cat was that had taken Falconstar's place, "sits and speaks as if they have done nothing wrong. I do not care what your reasons may be for intruding on the territories of SkyClan and RiverClan, what you have done is plainly breaching the warrior code. Leafbare is a difficult time for all Clans. Prey is scarce enough. We cannot afford to simply give our entire territory up to you. You did not consult me fairly on this, you simply marched in and forcefully claimed it for yourself. You left us after a time, but that does not, by any means, excuse your actions." Her voice was icy-calm. "I know SkyClan must feel the same way, now that you are committing the same disgusting crimes to them. I can only sympathise with them. It has become clear that you have no respect, and no regard for the warrior code. If you step onto our territory again in the future, we will show no mercy to you."

Next, she turned her gaze to Spottedstar. Old, unresolved grudges she had held against the she-cat for countless moons were beginning to fester again. "And as for you," she hissed, tone laced with venom, "for being an ally of WindClan, and for the many heinous and needlessly cruel acts you have committed against my Clan, tonight, I lay claim to Sunningrocks. Any cat with any semblance of common sense knows that it is ancestrally RiverClan's to begin with. We will not show any more mercy to you than we will to WindClan.. If not less."

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1395
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2015   Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Snowstorm yowled with agreement to Breezestar. The fact that they have to sleep out in the open and freeze their tails off, and that WindClan's all nice and snug in SkyClan camp irritates her. They would give back RiverClan territory, but not SkyClan camp?! she thought, very irritated. She bit back an annoyed response. If there wasn't a truce in gatherings, I would of teared Falconstar and all of WindClan to shreds. she thought again, still very irritated.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Experienced Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Experienced Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content