Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 20:13

Patches of grey and ginger fur could be seen through the trees as a warrior ran through the forest, his legs rippling with muscles and his agile body gliding through the underbrush. Frozenflame needed a break of camp...no, he needed a break of life. Too much had happened to him; his father and daughter died, his siblings died, even his mate...or ex-mate. The tom was sick of it. He started to slow and eventually stopped to catch his breath as he sat down underneath a tree. What he needed was someone to be there for him, someone to love him. Frozenflame closed his eyes and relaxed, taking a deep breath of the crisp air and listening to serenity of the silent forest. All the prey was away for the winter, so no mice or birds could be heard. Everything was so peaceful, and it seemed that time had stopped, and Frozenflame loved it. He was...frozen in time, in a place where only peace roamed the earth and stress was gone forever. It only lasted for a brief moment, for the sound of paw steps stirred the tom from his trance-like state, and his eyes snapped open to see who it was.

Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) Image13

Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:03

A pretty tortiseshell she cat with Amber eyes padded into view. After her return and hearing the loss of all her beloved kits except for Maplepaw or whatever her name was she should have been a warrior by now. And the death of her mate, was a crushing blow that left the she cat in a state of depression for several days, but she had decided it was time to join everyone in the world again. Right no all she needed was someone to love and to be there for her, to help her readjust to Clan life again, after being captured by Twolegs. She glanced up when she scented a familiar scent only to see Frozenflame. "Oh hello Frozenflame." She meowed, flicking her tail in a friendly greeting.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 5:18

"Hi, Cloverpool," Frozenflame responded in greeting, giving her a nod and a flick of his ear. He didn't really know Cloverpool well, but she seemed like a nice friend. Maybe that's what Frozenflame needed...was he too caught up in the clan that he made no room for friends? His dim amber eyes flicked up to her and, as the sun shimmered down on her, he felt something. Something that he hadn't felt in a long, long time. "Y...you look beautiful today," he purred. Frozenflame mentally scolded himself for stammering. Why was he nervous all of the sudden?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:19

Cloverpool could feel her cheeks getting hot Ann's she smiled. "Thanks Frozenflame. You look nice today as well.." she meowed trailing off and then sitting down. She felt her heart leap out of her chest and mentally told her heart to stop it.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:28

"Thanks," Frozenflame said. He sat in an awkward silence for a moment before speaking. "Um...do you wanna hunt or something? We don't even have to hunt, we could just walk if you want...or we could go on a patrol. Or we don't have to do anything if you want, we could just...i don't know...sit here. Or we could stand...you know, whatever you want to do..." he felt his face warming up. He was never this clumsy with words, what was wrong with him?

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:37

Cloverpool laughed, it was a laugh of pleasure, something she needed. "Why don't we go for a walk?" She meowed purring a bit. She was a little bit nervous but it defiantly didn't show, not that she'd want it to anyways..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:49

"Okay," Frozenflame replied, laughing a bit too. Man, he hadn't felt this lighthearted in a while. The handsome warrior stood up and started off through the forest, in the general direction of the river for no particular reason. Frozenflame didn't really know Cloverpool, or what had happened to her, besides that she disappeared for a while. "So, I'm glad to see that you're back, and the clan is too," he started. "But...what exactly happened, if you don't mind my asking. I'm sorry, it's just I don't really keep up with news."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 15:21

Cloverpool smiled. "Oh well I was hunting in the forest one day and thi king about what my new apprentice and I would do the next day when a Twoleg captured me and took me away. I was taken to this place called a shelter, with many other cats, and dogs were there to. I was taken home by this group of Twolegs  about a week and a half later. I ended up being named Vanilla by a Twoleg kit. When they took me to their nest they locked all the openings to get outside, and then let me out. That's when I met many sister Cucumberpaw, cucumber at the time. I told her everything about my life since she asked why I smelt like the forest, and then she told me about her parents and their names and how she ended up being a kittypet. My sister and I planned on going back home here to Thunderclan, so we plotted our escape. So for the past two years we had to endure being a pamper kittypet, it was horrible. Only cucumber was aloud outside and when she did go outside she brought be a bird or a mouse, so I didn't have to eat the pellets that the Twolegs gave us often. I was aloud outside after being their for a year and a half but the Twolegs had to supervise me and cucumberpaw. So one day the Twolegs forgot to supervise us and we ran away. We ran into some rogues, and a couple of dogs here and there, before we finally made it back to the forest after about two weeks. That's all that happened. I feel bad for Cucumberpaw, because the Twolegs bred her and took away her kits. It wasn't fair to her, cats should be aloud to keep their kits, not have them taken away at a young age." The tortiseshell she cat meowed flicking her tail as they walked. "Oh but I want to hear about Thunderclan. How have they been while I was gone." Cloverpool meowed turning her warm amber gaze to Frozenflame, and her heart skipped a beat or two.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 20:01

The tom listened intently to Cloverpool's story, nodding along as she spoke. He felt bad for her, and for her sister, and her story reminded him of how his father died; being literally tortured by some dumb Twolegs who were called "teenagers". He shook it out of his mind and focused on Cloverpool's question. "Lots of deaths...a landslide in camp caused us to move..." he trailed off, thinking of all his kin and friends who had died while Cloverpool was gone. Deciding to change the mood, he switched his answer to a brighter one. "But lots of apprentices. I currently have two, and one is almost ready to become a warrior. The kits are healthy and plentiful, and there seems to be enough prey to satisfy our hunger so far. I mean, we aren't gorging ourselves with food, but we aren't starving to death either." He added a genuine smile to the end of his reply. Frozenflame loved Cloverpool's warm gaze. It differed from his only because her's was warm and his was dim and lonely.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 20:15

"How sad. I hope that the camp is restored soon, everyone must miss the camp. Well that's good news amongst all the bad news, lots of healthy kits and apprentices, that's good, Starclan k rows we need more warriors right now with the camp gone. But those tunnels in the temporary camp are good to lose your enemies in, but come greenleaf and it floods we could all be trapped down there and drown, so it has some good qualities and some bad ones but nothing is perfect." Except you.. wait what? She thought shaking her head to clear her thoughts. She smiled and her eyes sparkled with a warm light, even after everything she's been through she was always the positive one.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 4:16

Frozenflame nodded. "Yeah, that's true." The tom remembered back to the landslide, and how terrified he felt to be buried alive under rocks and dirt. He remember how lonely he felt in the darkness while he slowly suffocated, trying to think of who would bother to save him. Who did save him, actually? Wasn't it Echostrike or someone like that? Whoever it was, it was somebody that he didn't know very well, while everyone else had someone with a reason to save them, like a legitimate reason...maybe it was because they loved them or it was their best friend. Frozenflame was only saved because another warrior was needed to help out. How sad. "You know, you remind me of my mother, Hollyberry," he purred with a sad smile. "She's dead now, but...there is just something about you that reminds me of her." He studied Cloverpool, trying to figure it out. She was just so...perfect.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 8:30

"Hmm? How so? I mean I knew Hollyberry a little bit but only for a short time. She was Tanglefur's mother as well, if I remember correctly." Cloverpool meowed. She studied Frozenflame as well and her heart melted a little just a little. She thought back to that when Tanglefur, Flashwing, Silkcloud, she and Sunpelt had gone on a patrol and Tanglefur and Flashwing had died from a Fox attack. She shook her head clearing her thoughts once again but it didn't really help at all unfortunately.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 9:14

Frozenflame shrugged. "I don't know, there is just...something about you. It might be the way you smile and look at me. You're gaze is full of..." he was about to say 'love', but suddenly stopped himself. "Kindness. Your and her's gazes are both full of kindness when you look at me." He hoped he covered up good enough. Was Cloverpool's gaze really full of love when she looked at him, or was it just the way she always looked at people? "And something about the way you act and handle things reminds me of her."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 11:37

"Hmm, that's interesting. I suppose so. I never really have any reason to be negative unless someone dies but otherwise it good to be the positive one, it keeps everything light." Cloverpool meowed flicking her tail and shrugging.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 13:22

Frozenflame smiled and gave the she-cat a nod. "That's good advice," he purred.

OOC: Meh. I don't know what to write, srry it's so short.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)   Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen In Time (Closed for me and Cloverpool pls. Thx)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: