Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All the single ladies come here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

All the single ladies come here! Empty
PostSubject: All the single ladies come here!   All the single ladies come here! EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 21:52

Cat Name: Whitefoot
Clan: Riverclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: He's a single father as his first and only mate died giving birth, his kits are warriors. He's looking for a companion and someone to warm his heart again. Also, his mate must be RC, no exceptions.

Cat Name: Rainfire
Clan: Shadowclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: He has never had a mate, or a crush for that matter. He is very outgoing and too energetic to slow down and think about love. He did adopt a young tom who is now the apprentice Barkpaw, and this gave him a taste of what it's like being a father. Which has began his search for a fiery she-cat.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
NightKit

NightKit

Characters : N/A
Clan/Rank : Loner
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: All the single ladies come here!   All the single ladies come here! EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 9:33

Hey, my cat, NightSong, is most likely going to become a ShadowClanner, so... If its not any trouble, maybe we could have these two meet? It'd be most appreciated.

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: All the single ladies come here!   All the single ladies come here! EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 12:09

I also have a she-cat who is ready to become an apprentice for Rainfire. I just need to pm the leader. She is reserved but also has a hidden fiery side and because she doesn't know anyone, she can snap at other cats who don't agree with her views.

PostSubject: Re: All the single ladies come here!   All the single ladies come here! Empty

Back to top Go down

All the single ladies come here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: