Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 1:32

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath this tree stump for a clan meeting!" Duskfall yowled from on top of the tree stump near the Stony Hollow which had become their new High Rock. It wasn't as tall or majestic as their High rock but they had to make do, after all, this was a temporary situation. ThunderClan would endure this humiliation and return to their home once the elements wore away the dirt and silt that had built up. Till then, it was time to celebrate Redfur (NPC) and Toadfoot's (NPC) last litter before they perished tragically, little Blackkit and Stonekit.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 6:13

Blackkit and Stonekit, inseparable twins, ran over to Duskfall, bouncing excitedly. Well, really, it was only Stonekit who was bouncing, and Blackkit politely smiling. Blackkit sat, followed by Stonekit, and the two kits looked up at Duskfall with gleams in their eyes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 6:33

"Blackkit, Stonekit, please step forward." Duskfall called out, looking down at the two siblings who looked keen for the ceremony to being. It brought up a feeling of joy to the deputy to see the younger generation so keen and happy to take on a mantle of responsibility in the clan. "Blackkit, Stonekit, you've both reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this day onwards until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Blackpaw and Stonepaw. Your mentors will be Frozenflame and Bluesong, respectively. Frozenflame is a skilled warrior and hunter who has trained many apprentices of his own, I have every bit of faith he will guide you well. As for Bluesong, she has done an admirable job with Cobrapaw, and I believe she can take on a second apprentice without an issue. May StarClan guide your paths."

Featherpaw who'd joined the clan cats in the clearing, chimed in and cheered once the ceremony came to a close. She approached the two new apprentices who'd share their den, purring at them with delight. "Blackpaw! Stonepaw! Blackpaw! Stonepaw! Congrats."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 6:51

As they were given their names, the two new apprentices looked at each other with excitement. In unison, the two cats said, "Thank you, Duskfall!" and went to find their mentors.

Blackpaw walked politely away from Duskfall, giving an over joyed smile, and looked for Frozenflame. He was happy to hear Featherpaw cheering his name- he loved the attention, though he hated to admit it. He was happy as their names were chanted by more cats, and then more. It made him feel... Happy.

Stonepaw smiled at Duskfall and went to find Bluesong. The ambitious apprentice felt extremely happy due to the chanting of their names, and ran off, attempting to find her new mentor.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 8:56

Frozenflame purred at the call of his name. The tom padded forward and pressed his nose against Blackpaw's. "Ahh, you are a strong, fine tom, Blackpaw. You have the makings of a great warrior, I can see it in your eyes. Don't let anyone tell you different." He then pulled away and nodded at his new apprentice. "Training will start tomorrow. You'll need a good nights rest so that I can show you the territory. I can probably even take you to camp, if we have enough time. It is covered in rocks and dirt, though."

Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 16:18

Bluesong perked her ears, startled. Her blue eyes lit up and she stood. The warrior padded over to Stonepaw and touched noses.
"We'll begin tomorrow," Bluesong murmured.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 18:03

Blackpaw's eyes lit up- he already liked his new mentor. "Thank you. He said in reply. "[color:633c=ff9900]Great- I'm very excited to be your apprentice! He exclaimed with a large smile, ears perked. His coat was finely groomed and he felt happy and clean- this was certainly the best day of his life.

~

"Great." Stonepaw said in reply to Bluesong. Her eyes glowed with ambition and selfish desires- she'd be the best warrior to walk the forest.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackkit and Stonekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: