Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're growing up too fast~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

You're growing up too fast~ Empty
PostSubject: You're growing up too fast~   You're growing up too fast~ EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 18:43

Rainfire paced nervously outside camp, very unusual for the Grey and ginger Tom. The young warriors thoughts were all on his best friend and apprentice.
"I'm giving him his assessment, he's ready. It's okay."
He mewed out loud, trying to calm himself. He doesn't know why he's nervous, perhaps he is worried that they won't spend time together. After all, Shatteredpaw is Rainfire's first true friend.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: You're growing up too fast~   You're growing up too fast~ EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 2:41

Shatteredpaw awoke with a start, his short white and black fur standing on end. His chilling blue eyes darted around as he remembered his nightmare, but then he relaxed as he realized it had only been a dream. He shook it clear from his thoughts and padded out of the den. The apprentice remembered that Rainfire was supposed to train him or something, so Shatteredpaw left the camp and met his friend and mentor pacing around. With a purr, the tom greeted the warrior.

You're growing up too fast~ Image13

You're growing up too fast~ Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: You're growing up too fast~   You're growing up too fast~ EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 16:44

Rainfire was surprised at the young tom's ability to sneak up on him. His welcoming purr was cut short as he cleared his throat to begin his little speech. He motioned for his friend to sit beside him as he sat and fluffed out his sleek ginger and black fur. Awkwardly he began, "Shatteredpaw, It is time for you to take your assessment. I've watched you grow into a wonderful apprentice. Now I will watch you become a wonderful warrior." His strong mew waivered with emotion. My first apprentice, my friend. I will never forget this. He shifted uneasily and continued, "For your assessment, I need you to hunt 3 pieces of prey. Try a variety with different techniques I've taught you as I will be watching. Once that's done, then we will regroup and continue." His bright amber eyes glittered in fear.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: You're growing up too fast~   You're growing up too fast~ EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:51

The black and white runt obedient sat down next to Rainfire and listened patiently. The calm apprentice nodded and gave a purr of comfort to his friend. It must've been hard and awkward for Rainfire to asses him. Shatteredpaw waited for his mentor's word to start. This should be easy, he thought.

You're growing up too fast~ Image13

You're growing up too fast~ Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're growing up too fast~   You're growing up too fast~ Empty

Back to top Go down

You're growing up too fast~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: