Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) Empty
PostSubject: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 2:48

A young, apprentice aged rouge sat at the river, lapping it's cold waters to quench his thirst. It had been about a week since Rot had come to the forest, but he still had a lot of area to search before he would leave. The rouge was desperately looking for kin he had been told about, it was one of his only living kin left. Rot stopped drinking and started to work on cleaning his pelt; he carefully licked out the dirt and tangles in his long, reddish-brown fur. His small tail was sprawled out behind him on the ground as he worked out every knot and leaf. Suddenly, he heard a sound. Rot paused what he was doing and turned around, claws out and senses alert. By one smell of the air, Rot knew that it wasn't a Riverclan cat coming his way. Whoever it was, the cat was probably going to be hostile toward Rot, maybe even tell their leader. Rot couldn't let that happen. It was time to get his claws bloody.

Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) Image13

Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 12:22

Golden pool sniffed the area after scenting a weird odor. She'd heard many stories of rouges and none had ended good. Golden pool slipped closer to the river and spotted a young tom. She growled slightly.mThe large golden she-cat leaped forward and landed in front of Rot, fur bristling.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 4:26

"What are you doing here, you pest?" Rot spat with narrowed eyes. The best way to kill her with the least amount of evidence was by drowning her. Rot crouched down, his fur risen and his teeth barred. "Come and get me, you slug!" He turned around and ran into the river, hoping that the warrior would fall into his trap.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 16:22

Goldenpool was smart. She knew what he was going to do, (just push her into the water during the fight) so she quickly dashed sideways and tackled Rot.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 14:53

Rot hissed as he was tackled. "Bad move, fish breath," he growled as he used his smaller size as an advantage by ducking under Goldenpool. He then jumped onto her back and used all of his weight to smash his paws onto her head, holding it into the water. Once he felt her die beneath him, Rot jumped off and left her body to float down the river. It was the perfect way to kill; no blood, no scent trail, no evidence. Perfect.

OOC: So sorry this is late :(

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 11:25

Goldenpool let out a horrified screech as she hit the water. She hadn't prepared herself and soon the bubbles stopped and her body went limp. It slid into the water and began to sink as it was washed away.

OOC: That's fine! :)

PostSubject: Re: Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)   Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rot meets Goldenpool (For me and Blue only please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: