Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 19:19

DISCLAIMER -- READ BEFORE POSTING
Spoiler:

It was midday in the forest, and there was a misty overhang covering the sun. Grey, depressing clouds hung. It was a little chilly, foreshadowing the coming Leaf Bare. The trees were either bare or colorful with yellow, red, and orange trees. The river was ice cold, sending a shiver even to the RiverClan cat's spine when they touched it. It was low and silent, running out of water from the previous seasons.

Kestrelflight didn't feel the cold. She didn't feel the water, or the dampness in the air. However, she did feel weak. She was faded, barely a shadow to the world. Nearly, only her eyes showed. She could still feel her body, but her connection was getting weak. She felt herself stumble a lot, tripping over nothing. She floated above the ground. Still, after many moons the old SkyClan medicine cat could not believe the feeling. She hated it, being stuck to murder living cats to live herself. It's what she gets, I guess, for living how she did. Scowling, she sniffed the air, smelling the life of RiverClan, hanging out in the camp. With a hiss, she hurried. She was losing time.

Kestrelflight arrived at the RiverClan camp, taking no precautions to not being seen. She was too faded anyway. Her eyes scanned the camp to see a white tom in the center of the clearing. (Aspenberry) Hustling, she neared. The cat looked grumpy and ornery, yet young. She breathed in his scent, relishing in the strong smell coming from the tom. He scowled in front of her, almost as if someone did something disgusting he couldn't tolerate. Kestrelflight giggled to herself. The young warrior reminded her of herself nearing her death. With a sigh, she stepped back, watching the cat before she pounced.

With a mighty leap, she gripped his neck in her jaws, squeezing with all her might. He would soon start thrashing, scared of the pain that he could not see the cause of.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) B6dp9h

Last edited by Kesmas Tree on Thu 24 Dec 2015 - 10:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 21:19

Swiftpaw walked out of the apprentice den, yawning. She looked over at Aspenberry.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 3:17

It suddenly appeared as if the deputy's son was floating and was getting tossed around by an invisible force. Her eyes narrowed and she tilted her head. Am I dreaming? How is that possible? She wondered, shaking her head. "A-Aspen-nberr-ry...? Yo-ou al-lright? Salmonstripe ever so slowly neared the tom, glancing around him. Something lethal was there, she was sure of that, but

What was attacking Aspenberry?

What was Salmonstripe supposed to do? Stand there? Let Aspenberry be killed by a bloodthirsty spirit? Or get Mistfeather and Wisteriapaw? "Wisteriapaw? Mistfeather? I think something is happening to Aspenberry," She hissed noisily, worry clouding her blue eyes.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 10:14

OoC: Well, apparently Icee isn't going to post, so I will continue.

Kestrelflight made quick work of the white RiverClan tom. Ignoring the yowls of shock and anger from living RiverClan cats, tearing into the flesh and seeping the energy from her kill. She was so experienced with this, it was easy for her. As she killed the tom, she could feel the energy seeping through her, renewing her appearance. At this point, if Aspenberry looked at her, only he could see her. Sadly for him, his eyes were torn out or mutilated, and he was close to death.

A huge pool of blood formed at her paws when she finished with the warrior. Her pelt was sticky with blood, outlining her faintly. Licking her lips, she stepped back and eyeing the mutilated corpse. A small laugh escaped her lips; she found it humorous. His pelt hang in tatters, and his eyes were unusable. His chest heaved with his last breath, and Kestrelflight took delight in her catch. The hunter had become the prey.

With a devilish grin, she stalked to the river to join her new comrade.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Characters : [D]affodilkit (SkyClan) || [A]pplekit (WindClan)
Clan/Rank : [D] SkyClan Kit || [A] WindClan Kit
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 7:33

OOC: Oh god, the Noob is terrified Dx

Applekit, WindClan tom. #0bb417 Application.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 14:07

OoC: Please do not post unrelated OOC's in topics you are not involved in.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)   The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Groundwalkers. Part I. (OPEN BUT READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE POSTING)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: