Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Final Patrol in an unlikely place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Final Patrol in an unlikely place Empty
PostSubject: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Silverdapple wasn't entirely sure where to take her first apprentice to finish her last patrol. She pondered the options in her nest early that same morning while grooming. Riverclan territory would be alright, our territory is too much of a risk, Skyclan is still hostile. So now here she was, her decision made. Riverclan is the safest. The silvery grey she cat didn't want to get into a scuffle, she wanted to have a simple training session with Spiderpaw. After this was complete all she would need was an assessment, then she'll be a warrior! The young warrior was excited for her, she sat and waited for the familiar pelt to greet her, her emerald eyes scanning the undergrowth.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 am

Spiderpaw always had trouble navigating through Riverclan territory. It wasn't the infamiliarity, it was more like she just wasn't built for it. The water was always up to her belly and higher, and every plant was almost always taller than her. She couldn't wait to get back to the moor, with everything in sight, and no fear of fish nibbling at her paws.

She quickly spotted her mentor's pelt and she quickened her step to stand beside Silverdapple. "H-Hi, Si-Silverdapple! Is anyone c-coming w-with us?" she meowed, rather quiet.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Silverdapple purred her greeting, she mewed warmly to her apprentice.
"No, this is a very special patrol. So I rather it be just us."
The slender she cat stood and stretched before continuing, her big eyes seeing the dislike of this claimed territory.
"I know this is different, here in Riverclan territory. But I think it's the best of our options for your final patrol
You do well today, then I will hold your assessment this evening."
Her regal tone turning into a more kit like excited mew.

OOC~ Apologies for not color coding, I tried to get on here using my laptop but this ad kept appearing and locking me out. After 6 times just trying to read your pm, I gave up and got on my phone.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Ooc- it's fine

Ic- The tiny apprentice nodded, then realized what her mentor said.

"F-final patrol? A-A-Assessment?" Did her mentor think she was good enough to become a warrior? That couldn't be; she barely knew what to do in their own territory, and they had to go back at some point. Spiderpaw gulped at the thought of seeing the dogs again. She looked up at her mentor.

"What are we go-going to do?" Her tongue felt like it had dried up to a sticky crisp.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Silverdapple's whiskers twitched in humor at the paws' tone, her bright green eyes twinkled. She took a few steps back from her apprentice and tilted her head thoughtfully. "I've got an idea!" The slender she-cat mewed excitedly with a little hop. "How about you be the leader of this patrol, let's make it a hunting one. Shall we? You'll take me to the best places of prey, and direct me of our goals and such. Alright?" She mewed, hoping this would be a little different from the usual patrol.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Patrol in an unlikely place   Final Patrol in an unlikely place Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Patrol in an unlikely place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: