Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

1 death means 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 17:38

Berry was a little sad for leaving Slushfang, but he knew his sister and he had done the right thing. Maybe we can visit her sometime? He had grown close to the strong she-cat, but now he padded away towards his home. The two cats lived very different lives, never meant to be together anyways. The quiet calico tom was so weary from the long journey he hadn't scented where they were. The pair of littermates were approaching the place the monsters traveled, and the place where a known fox lives.

OOC~ So, my idea is. The fox appears and Feather fights it, fatally wounded and dies? Or before dying she tells Berry to run, which he will of course he listens too well. Then he runs blindly into traffic?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 18:26

OOC- Sounds great to me.

Feather padded behind him. Today, she was filled with anxiety- more than usual. Strange scents filled the area and she held uptight. "Berry... I have a bad feeling about somethin'..." She said, glancing around. Little did the pair know a fox was stalking them close behind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 18:32

Berry shook his head to clear his clouded thoughts, he nodded, then the awful stench hit his nose hard. Grimacing, he wrinkled his nose. Trying to remember the scent.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2015 - 10:39

Before Feather could make a move towards a scent she noticed, a large animal with red fur sprung out of some bushes. It's massive teeth lunged for Feathers throat- it was looking for a meal, and to it, cats were easy prey. Feather screamed, but inside, she was excited. This was her first real fight. Feather growled and lunged at the animal, claws unsheathed as she raked it. But this was to no avail. The fox flung her off onto the ground, and her breath was quickly thrown away. As soon as she regained air, the fox was striking her stomach. She cried out in pain as she attempted to fight back.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 16:48

Berry was about to yell out the name of the familiar scent when the stalker made his attack. He gave a frightened mewl and hopped back, fluffing out his calico pelt. Seeing his sister fight back bravely he squared up and hissed as threatening as he could. He was stalking forward to fight when Feather was thrown and lunged on. Wide eyed with his ears back he took a step back, What do I do? I don't know how to fight!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 21:45

The fox made a few more blows, and Feather was able to block a couple. Suddenly, the fox struck. It was a hard blow to her throat, and blood immediately poured. So this is what happens when you fight too hard... Her breathing slowed, and the fox continued to thrash. It tossed her into the air by her tail and slammed her on the ground. The fox ran off, and she laid a tails length away from Berry. Blood trickled from her mouth and a pool of blood surrounded her stomach, throat, and head.

"I love you, Berry. Now please, do me a favor, and run. Run far, far away. Don't stop- Just in case he comes back." Her voice tightened at the end of her words, and she let out a defeated cough. Suddenly, her life was ripped from her body and her eyes closed one final time.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec 2015 - 22:03

Berry stood and watched, frozen in terror, his ginger paws were rooted to the ground. Once the fox finished dealing the final blow, he crept forward warily. His tail was bushed out twice its size. The tom perked his ears and heard her instructions, he nodded as the tears welled in his baby blue eyes. Creeping back, Berry shook his paws of his sister's blood. He began a slow trot, and paused to turn to look at her for a final time. What an awful life we live, scavenging for food, being murdered without knowing how to fight. I'll miss you Feather. He sighed, such was a life of loners, you must move on. But where will I go? This thought clouded his mind as he picked up speed and loped away, What about the warriors home? I can find Slushfang! A little hope sparked in his heart, giving his weary paws strength. He ran madly, tears and confusion made him lost. He ran until he tripped, sending him sprawling and tumbling onto the mighty Thunderpath. Standing shakily he looked up, only then realizing his mistake. But it was too late. A large monster was upon him in an instant, sending him straight to death. His lifeless body flew through the air into the ditch, his once bright blue eyes glazed over. At least he won't be alone, not anymore.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 death means 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 death means 2   1 death means 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 death means 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum