Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, Look, A Canon Story of Cat's Characters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Oh, Look, A Canon Story of Cat's Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Look, A Canon Story of Cat's Characters!   Oh, Look, A Canon Story of Cat's Characters! EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:49 pm

So, this is a canon story for my characters, and will occur around the time they become warriors. This explains why Stonepaw leaves the clan. Forgive me if I write it as if they are warriors- this was originally for when they are to be warriors.

She couldn't believe it. She literally couldn't believe it. Stonepaw's heart was washed by her stone again, her name truly defining her. "I can't believe you, you traitor... You filthy, filthy traitor... You took a mate from another clan... You're pathetic. I can't believe you. The code tells us what is right and you break it, you miserable excuse for a decent cat..." She spat, anger filling her to the brim. She looked down at Blackpaw who was cowering in fear. They were in a secluded part of Thunderclan's territory where Blackpaw had led her to. She just couldn't believe it. Blackpaw looked like he was about to cry, shaking so much, looking so terrified. Stonepaw knew what had to be done. She raised her paw, claws unsheathed. "This... This is your punishment for being so foolish..." Her teeth were clenched tight, claws long and sharp. Blackpaw looked even more terrified, and covered his face and neck, just in case.

Stonepaw felt her bad deeds crawling on her back... The look of terror on her only brother's face scared her. The cat's she had hurt left a mark in her head and she could never remove them. He was just another scratch on a stick. Her paw was raised high and their eyes met- even if only for a split second. Instantly, her eyes widened and she slowly lowered her paw. Her brother loosened his arms, letting his face be seen again. His eyes were wide with terror- the terror of being hurt by your own blood. But he was not hurt, only a bit hurt emotionally. The she-cat looked like she was going to cry, her expression filled with remorse. He was so scared, fearing she was just faking to get a good blow of him, so that, when she lowered her paw completely, abruptly, he flinched. She noted this. Stonepaw felt terrible. Was she really about to injure her brother, the one- and only one- she truly, deeply loved. Her eyes were wide with terror and she backed away slowly, full of fear. She turned and bolted away, whilst Blackpaw slowly got up and breathed heavily. Memories of them playing as kits and apprentices flooded his mind, but they were all damaged now.

~

Much later, even what was notably foreseeable as moonhigh, Blackpaw had the courage to go to his sister. he searched through Thunderclan's territory to find her, only to be rewarded by an old site- the treeless hill. He slowly walked up the hill, scenting fear on his sister's pelt. He felt bad- although he really shouldn't have. He was shocked to hear what came out of her mouth. "I'm... I'm sorry." His eyes widened, no longer fearful. He didn't know what to say at the moment, so he let her finish. "I know. I am... Terrible. Heh, I forget that... That I can't let me feelings take over..." Blackpaw felt bad now, realizing that being mates with an out-of-clan she-cat probably triggered this. At her words, he tried to process everything, and he was just a bit confused.

"I'm sorry!" She yowled in anguish and sadness. She collapsed onto her paws. Blackpaw sighed. "I... I forgive yo-" She cut him off. "No, I..." Her eyes widened, angry. "...I don't deserve forgiveness!" She growled at him. "I don't deserve such a good brother! Bad cats..."

It was sort of like a flashback, to Blackpaw. He envisioned himself looking for their dead mother, who he didn't know had died. At the time of his mother, Redfur's, death, he was a newborn. She had died from an infection during kit-birth. He remembered seeing her dead as the elders buried her- he had just opened his eyes around this time. He hadn't understood then. The tom continued to watch- he remembered that a shadow was above him, and then it disappeared. He was born in the forest- his mother was walking when she went into labor- they had just made camp in the Stony Hollow then. She gave birth and they just appeared in camp- it was easy to identify them due to Redfur's smell coating them. He remembered the shadow- he felt it linger behind him every day, watching over him like a kind Starclan cat.

"... should die." As she finished her sentence, his eyes widened. "N-no..." Was all he could muster up the strength to say. "I'll just go." She had said. His eyes widened, pricking with tears. "No. Don't leave me now." A dozen thoughts raced through his head- he wanted her to stay. She was his sister, after all. "You know how much you mean to me..." He started after a moment of thought. "Don't go." Tears were now flooding his eyes and starting to drip.

"Don't even try. Please." He said, the tears dripping off his chin. "I'm sorry." Stonepaw said, her eyes looking away. "Goodbye, brother." Blackpaw was crying hard now, he choked out a weak "no" but it wasn't even audible. He stared at her as she walked away, down the hill. His gaze was filled with sadness. He walked down the hill in the opposite way. "Bye, then." He whispered as a black raven flew overhead.

~

Well, Stonepaw couldn't believe what she just did. She left the clan. This was goodbye, wasn't it? She sort of broke the code. She left in anger of her brother breaking the code. What a hypocrite. But to be honest, she just wanted to correct herself- this would do good in the end. I love you, Blackpaw. Be good, won't you?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

Oh, Look, A Canon Story of Cat's Characters!
Page 1 of 1