Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silent Night [OPEN]

Go down 
+2
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Silent Night [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 14:06

Firepaw flicked her tail in boredom. She'd been sitting in camp for way too long. She wanted to interact with her clan but she was being carefully reserved for some odd reason. The young she cat had no friends. She frowned at her self-pity and shook it off.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 14:21

Heronkit, being the strange and outgoing kit she was, practiced her battle stances and pounces on innocent cats. Today, she wanted to try it on an apprentice. She noticed Firepaw and did not care that she looked sad and lonely. The kit smirked, gathered her haunches and sprung- landing around Firepaw's back. "I have got you!" She screamed, priding herself as she clung on to Firepaw's back. She slid down slowly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:10

Firepaw whipped around, her icy blue eyes boring into the kits with such ferocity it could kill.
"Have you ever learned of respect?" Firepaw snapped, clearly annoyed. Firepaw closed her eyes than took a breath. When she opened them, her eyes were stone cold.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:14

Heronkit squealed in fright. Tears pricked in her eyes- this was the first time she'd ever been yelled at angrily. She began to cry. "Meanie! I'm just playing!" She ran and hid behind a rock. She felt bad. She looked over the rock, tears already wiped off. Her ears were flattened.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:17

Firepaw watched the kit and a limp grew in her throat. She groaned and flattened her ears. No wonder she couldn't make friends. But she knew that would change soon... Firepaw's eyes stayed steady in the rock that Heronkit was behind. She just sat there, staring at the Rock like a Mouse-brain.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 17:10

Whitefoot flicked his tail, he sighed, Can't even nap. He blinked open his amber eyes and half sat up. He observed the recent happenings, glancing from Firepaw to Heronkit he tilted his head. "I wouldn't worry too much Firepaw, kits do have to learn some manners." Purring he sat on his haunches and licked his belly fur, displeased with how much belly their was.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 17:47

Firepaw turned her head away from the rock and looked up at Whitefoot. She shrugged and looked down.
"I might've been too harsh."

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 19:35

Heronkit peeked out from the rock again. "Are you okay now, Firepaw? That was mean..." She said, sniffling a little. The she-cat was curled up in a ball. When Firepaw said she could've been too harsh, Heronkit brightened up. "It's okay! I forgive you!" She squealed, jumping out of her curled up ball and bouncing around like a butterfly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 20:16

Firepaw's eyes flitted over to Heronkit. She watched the kit curiously. A small smile played on her muzzle.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 21:22

Troutstep walked up to his Brother after seeing the Apprentice snap at the kit. "The good 'ol days." He sighed. Laying down next to Whitefoot. I wonder where Pearlkit and Patchkit are... He looked around camp, wondering were his adopted kits had run off to.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Silent Night [OPEN] VHQrlk5
Silent Night [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

Silent Night [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 21:33

Willowshine padded out of the warriors den  and padded over. She sat next to Whitefoot. "Hello Whitefoot, Troutstep, Heronkit, and Firepaw." The calico she cat meowed flicking her tail.

As if on cue Pearlkit shot out of the nursery jumped on her aunt Willowshine. "Tag!" And ran off and hid under her adopted father.

Willowshine jumped when Pearlkit tagged her. "Hey!" She complained, flicking her tail in alight annoyance, but also in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 12:00

Patchkit had been quietly watching, being quiet and reserved as usual. When he saw his sister, Pearlkit, run around and play tag, he slunk back a bit, dissatisfied with how everyone played. Why do they just run around chasing nothing? It's so stupid! He said, eyelids lowering a bit, almost a glare.

Patchkit looked to his father, Troutstep. "Hey, dad, can I have a fish?" He asked, eyes pleading. His magic didn't work on everything, and he had just eaten at sunhigh, but he was hungry again and patted his belly.

~

Meanwhile, Heronkit had launched herself onto Whitefoot's tail. "Rawr!" She squealed as her kitten paws latched on. "I caught the big bad Windclan cat!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 15:16

Troutstep looked at Pearlkit and gave a purr of amusement. The laying down tom them looked back up towards Patchkit. "A fish? Well, I guess so. But bring one back do Pearlkit." He smiled and gave his son a lick on the head. "And don't take anything you can't eat!" He meowed as the kit scampered away.

love how the names both start with p <3

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Silent Night [OPEN] VHQrlk5
Silent Night [OPEN] 1QYZaRo

Silent Night [OPEN] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 15:46

Fogkit's ears picked at the sounded of her sister, among other kits, happy and playing. "Le' me play too!" she mewed, stumbling out of the nursery. It had dawned on her half a moon ago that she wouldn't be able to see. She was fine with it, what'd she need eyes for anyway? The fluffy grey kitten had already memorized her parents and siblings by sound and scent, it wouldn't be too hard learning everything else, would it?

"I'mma get you!" she squeaked, rushing up on clumsy paws to try tackling Whitefoot as well.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 16:06

Firepaw looked at them a little wistfully and her posture slumped down.

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night [OPEN]   Silent Night [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Night [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next