Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Winter doesn't last forever..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Winter doesn't last forever.. Empty
PostSubject: Winter doesn't last forever..   Winter doesn't last forever.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 0:37

Winterkit was playing near the river. She span and span. She felt herself plunging into the river. She struggled upwards. She let out mews and cries to call for help, but it was too late. She floated onto the bank of the river, dead.

She looked down from StarClan and said, "I love you Minnowtail, and I love you too, Sheepkit."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Winter doesn't last forever.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter doesn't last forever..   Winter doesn't last forever.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 20:06

OOC~ Can't leave her laying there...

The strong and proud ginger and white warrior was ice fishing further upstream. He flicked his paws in disgust and fluffed up his pelt. I hate ice fishing! But we need prey. Growling he scooped up his meager catch, he was headed towards home alongside the icy river when he spotted unusual colors through the reeds. SettingĀ his prey home he padded closer cautiously, stifling a gasp he recognized the pelt. As a father he had learned to keep tabs on kits, his own brood was practically grown but he still and always will feel like a father. He splashed in the shallow water to the tiny kit, sniffing her he couldn't hide the scent of death, he sighed. Too soon young one. Scooping her up, her dripping pelt clung to her sides making her look even smaller. He left his catch and padded back to camp.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down

Winter doesn't last forever..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: