Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) Empty
PostSubject: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 8:20

Stormpaw sat looking around the new camp. He didn't know what to make of it because it was enclosed. He tried to take in every crevice and gap he saw. Suddenly he heard paw steps coming towards him and turned around.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 2:57

Featherkit dashed over to where Stormpaw was looking around, the she-kit had never known another camp so as far as she was concerned, this was normal. She didn't mind the enclosed space after growing up in RiverClan camp, though she didn't make the connection between the two places quite yet. "Hello? I've seen you before. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 8:21

"Hello. I'm Stormpaw. I think I've seen you before too. Who are you?" Stormpaw asked the kit who had dashed over.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 2:35

"I'm Featherkit." The silver tabby asked, tilting her head as her ear twitched signalling her curiosity at this familiar apprentice. She hadn't been allowed to explore much, her mother Cloudwhisker confined her and her siblings in the nursery for the first few moons of their life. For their own safety, she said. "Are you close to being a warrior yet? You look huge."
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 4:35

"Yes I am," Stormpaw replied looking at the kit.

PostSubject: Re: The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)   The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm meets the feather (closed for Mistlechu)
Page 1 of 1