Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The sickness was too much for a Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame Empty
PostSubject: The sickness was too much for a Flame   The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame EmptySun 06 Dec 2015, 11:47 pm

Flamepaw tried to get to the  medicine cat den before it was too late but he couldn't make it in time. He collapsed in a coughing fit unable to move and get up. He knew this was the last time he would see the camp. He inhaled deeply and called for his mentor. "Troutstep!" He called. But there wasn't much time. He knew that if his mentor came now, it would be too late. Goodbye world. I wish I could stay longer but... I can't he thought. He gave one last breath, closed is eyes and slept knowing that he would never wake up.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sickness was too much for a Flame   The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame EmptyMon 07 Dec 2015, 1:40 pm

Troutstep sat in the camp clearing. The day was peaceful, until he heard his apprentice's fearful cry. The tom rushed to the medicine den and saw Flamepaw, almost dead. "Fl...Flamepaw?" he asked, a crack in his voice. Troutstep inched forward, not sure what to do.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame VHQrlk5
The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame 1QYZaRo

The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame Molex311
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: The sickness was too much for a Flame   The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015, 8:33 am

Flamepaw coughed. "I... Need... To... Tell... You... Something... Before... It's... Too... Late... Could... You... Tell... Rush... Rush... Rushreed... That... I... Love... Her?" He asked. "Also... I... Wish... I... Could... Have... Been... Trained... By... You... More..." Flamepaw gave a shudder before he stopped breathing. He wanted to have said goodbye properly but that was too much effort.

PostSubject: Re: The sickness was too much for a Flame   The Sickness Was Too Much For A Flame - The sickness was too much for a Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

The sickness was too much for a Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: