Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silly Kittens (CLOSED FOR CRYS AND I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Silly Kittens (CLOSED FOR CRYS AND I) Empty
PostSubject: Silly Kittens (CLOSED FOR CRYS AND I)   Silly Kittens (CLOSED FOR CRYS AND I) EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:19

Crimsonkit made his way over the marsh, carefully picking areas to step on. He smiled as he continued on. "Having fun back there, Patchkit?" He asked quietly, watching his brother. He continued to smile as he continued, making his way along the land made it fun- he'd barely been out of the nursery before. But he'd seen the camp, and craved more. He made his way through some rocks that were on the marshy ground, wind blowing through his glossy fur. He liked being away from camp and the annoying licks of his mother. He wanted his brother to come with him in case something happened- after all, you always needed someone with on adventures!

The tom bumbled along, each step containing a small spring.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

Silly Kittens (CLOSED FOR CRYS AND I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: