Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Legacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Legacy   Legacy EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 4:18

Welcome to the new series of my books. This, unlike my other books, is not entirely created by me. Thanks to this site, and another user, I was able to make a story. This story was old, so I've added to it since I am more...used to adding details to please the readers.
If you wish your parents' legacy to be posted, PM me and I will gladly add them to this series.
Thank you and enjoy.

Legacy of the Sun: Mother of the Moon and Feather

The orange tabby with white paws, underside, muzzle, and tail-tip pounced on a silver tom. Her green eyes were fierce in battle, and this was one that RiverClan would not easily forget. She bit at the tail of the enemy until he yowled in pain, and she felt the crunch of bones. He fled, along with his Clanmates. WindClan had been victorious.
She padded back into camp, and was met by a gray tabby, with bright blue eyes filled with happiness. "Did you win?"
"Yes, Darkpaw, we won," the she-cat replied. The tom wasn't too much younger than her, but with his mentor sick and unable to talk, his Warrior ceremony had been delayed. "Is your mentor healing?"
"Slowly, but he is," Darkpaw replied. "So, Suncircle...do you want to be mates?"
Suncircle stared at him wide-eyed. "W-why so sudden?"
"Because I might not get my Warriro name soon, and I can't stand being away from you," the Apprentice replied.
Suncircle shied away, pretending to be tired and wounded, though she wasn't pretending to be in pain. She padded into the Medicine Cat's den and disappeared from Darkpaw's view. After getting a rushed remedy from the Medicine Cat, she slipped out of the den.
Suncircle went out, onto the moors. Laying down in the middle of the territory, she stared at the stars and the moon. She wasn't sure what to make of it. She liked Darkpaw, but wasn't sure she was ready to be his mate...she knew he had dreams, but would he take action from them? She sighed and listened as a cat laid next to her, staring at the stars as well. It was as Suncircle dreaded in that moment-Darkpaw.
"Please, Suncircle? I-I love you."
Suncircle's heart skipped a beat. She looked at him. Her heart said "Yes" but her mind said "No". Deciding to follow her heart, she gave Darkpaw the answer she hoped to avoid for a longer period of time. She became light-headed and ran for her den, to escape from Darkpaw. She was kind of...worried about his ambitions, but liked him at the same time. She wanted to be his mate, but was worried she'd be ashamed of it someday. What have I gotten myself into?

A Few Moons Later
Suncircle padded to the edge of the Warriors' Den, worried on what she would do next. She visited her friend, who had recently taken in Windkit, had noticed her belly started to swell. The orange tabby stared at her white belly and wondered if kits were really growing inside her. She looked around the camp, and saw Darkpaw, visiting his mentor. He had become more and more ambitious and kept praying for his mentor to get well so he could become Leader. Suncircle slipped behind the den, quietly. Once she was clear of the den, she walked over to the Leaders' Den. Caring not for anything, she blurted out: "I'm leaving, and I can't come back. I have to do this!"
Suncurcle slipped silently out of camp, and once she was out of earshot, she bolted away into the woods. Scared and worried, she went deeper and deeper without stepping inside ThunderClan, and found tree with a hollowed out base. She went inside and found it was empty. Suncircle quickly filled it with moss, making a nest, and found a few herbs she knew for emergencies and when she kitted. She curled up and wanted dearly to have this a dream, and not be so worried that her mate would find her and rub off on her kits. She buried her face in her white paws and closed her eyes, praying to StarClan.
She was scared.
She was alone.
She was cold.
She was a loner.

Her belly had swelled each day, and for two little, white kits. The older one opened her eyes and mewed, with lovely green eyes. Suncircle looked from her new kits to the night sky. It was a half-moon, and the stars were shining brightly. That's it, Suncircle thought. "Star," she said, licking her older kit. "Moon," she said, licking the other. The second kit opened her deep blue eyes. Suddenly, Suncircle realized that they could be like other cats. Star, because of her white fur and green eyes, could be deaf. And Moon could be blind.
Moon seemed to see just fine-she ran to Star and started playing with her sister. Suncircle heard the leaves rustle father off, and hid the kits. Stepping outside, Suncircle made out the figure of a cat. Narrowing her eyes, she saw it was Darkpaw. She hid her kits more, before running out a little way to meet him. Darkpaw smiled. "Hello. You...left WindClan?"
"Yes," Suncircle said, "I was threatened."
"By who?" Darkapw said, unsheathing his claws.
"I can't say," Suncircle made up quickly, looking at her paws.
Darkpaw licked her ear affectionately, and sniffed her as if something wasn't right. "You smell like milk..." he said.
"No I don't," Suncircle protested, smiling. "You're imagining things."
A mew sounded from the tree, and Suncircle froze. Her breathing grew faster. She moved to stop Darkpaw, but he had already seen the kits. "Suncircle, they're beautiful! Where'd you get them?"
Suncircle sighed. "They're mine. Moon and Star."
"Yours?" Darkpaw asked. "And...mine?"
"Yes, yes, but you can't be here! You have to get back to WindClan!" Suncircle hissed.
Darkpaw nodded and walked off. "I'll come back!" he called over his shoulder.

Suncircle moved to another tree, and cleared her scent of their trail. She smiled and let the kits play. Moon talked fine, and Star didn't talk at all. Suncircle felt the fear of deafness welling up in her again. "Star, get away from the Thunderpath!" she called. Moon stopped and looked at Suncircle, then at Star. "Star, stop!" she yelled. Star kept giggling, and stood on the black path. "Star come to me! Moon, get her!"
Suncircle heard a monster on its way, and ran off. Moon, struggling to keep up, went to help get her sister-
but the monster had come. It hit Star, and left her unmoving on the Thunderpath.
"Star!" Suncircle cried out. She grabbed her kits and took her off the Thunderpath, listening for breathing and a heartbeat, but there was nothing. "Star!"
"Momma, is Star okay?" Moon asked. "Can we play once she's better?"
Suncircle laid down, pressing her nose to her daughter's cold fur. "Star's not going to get better. Star's gone and she can't come back."
"Did she go to Starclan?" Moon asked, so much sadness in her voice that it crushed Suncircle.
"Y-yes." Suncircle let Moon, and herself, mourn Star for a while longer before buring her behind their tree-den. She could barely sleep that night, and knew Moon couldn't either.

Darkpaw visited again. Moon seemed to like him, and at four moons old, was able to remember his name when he left and returned the next day. Suncircle was scared, and before he was able to come back, moved once more. They moved father-and for two days they were without a den and missing Star dearly. Darkpaw didn't seem to mind her death-which angered Suncircle-and decided he'd teach Moon to be like him and become a Leader one day.
"No, we're staying loners. It's not Moonkit, it's just Moon," Suncircle had said.
"But-"
"No, Darkpaw! She's staying with me!"
Suncircle sighed and decided it was time to make her choose a Clan. With Darkpaw a loner now, and following them around, she could lead him away from the Clans and keep Moon safe. When Moon turned six moons old, she decided, she would turn her over to WindClan for care. She'd wanted dearly to be a Medicine Cat from what Suncircle told her. To use herbs and have a close connection to StarClan-to Star. It'd break her to pieces, but Suncircle knew it was the only way.

"Momma, do I have to go? Can't I stay and help you take care of Lucky and Smudge?" Moon looked at her little brother and sister. One was a silver tabby she-cat (Lucky) and the other was a darker gray tabby (Smudge).
"No. WindClan needs you. I'll try to visit, I promise," Suncircle said.
Moon looked at her paws sadly, but licked her brother and sister. "Good-bye. I'll see you someday."
"Bye, Moon." the two said at once. Moon purred as she was licked by Suncircle.
"Good-bye, my dear kit. Make good friends! I'll always be proud of you," the queen said.
"I'll miss you all," Moon said as she ran off to the moorland.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing for a Clan meeting." Mistpelt, a calico she-cat, cleared her throat again, "Cats of WindClan, as you know you've been needing a Medicine Cat for sometime now. I have chosen a cat who has shown much promise. Your next Medicine Cat will be Moonpaw." She looked at Moonpaw, "Moonpaw, do you accept the post of apprentice as a medicine cat?"
"I do," Moonpaw replied calmly.
"Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone to be accepted by StarClan," She continued, "The good wishes of all of WindClan will go with you."
"Thank you." Moonpaw calmly bowed her head, but couldn't help but wave her tail up high. "And tonight's the half-moon! I'll rest up!"

Darkpaw had found her once again to find Moon gone-missing, so Suncircle had said-and two more kits. He favored Smudge, and Suncircle had to chase him away. She had become scared and vicious. She didn't want her kits to be anything like Darkpaw. Not like him at all. She decided, to avoid suspicion, to send them to another Clan. And she knew just where they'd fit in due to their smooth pelts-RiverClan.

Suncircle had about broken down, deciding to lead Darkpaw away and let them go alone. Lucky and Smudge were excited, but she was starting to regret giving up Moon and these kits. "Well, this is it. Just walk straight forward, and watch out for dogs."
The kits gave Suncircle a lick and walked off. Suncircle watched them until they were out of view, then bolted away to get Darkpaw away from her kits.

"You heard Momma, let's go!" Lucky said. Smudge smiled.
"Let's take a shortcut," he replied.
"Okay," Lucky agreed.
"Into the bushes!" Smudge announced. They disappeared into the bushes, and when Lucky got out, she found Smudge staring at a sleeping badger. "Woah! What is this thing?" He began to prod the badger with his paw.
"Smudge, I don't think that's a good idea..." Lucky said, worried for her brother.
"It's fine," Smudge said, "it's sleeping!"
"I love you, but I don't want you to get killed."
"Suit yourself," Smudge replied. Lucky padded off and sat down just outside the bushes to snack on berries. The badger awoke, and yowls could be heard throughout the forest. Lucky ran towards the bushes to see the badger feasting on her brothers dead body.
"You pile of fox-dung! You'll pay for what you've done!" Lucky yelled at it. The badger snarled and chased after Lucky, but Lucky climbed a tree and stayed there half the night. It finally left, and Lucky wanted to cry out for her dead brother. "Good-bye, dear brother...watch over me," she prayed.
Lucky was a bit scared, but forced herself to climb down and run across the stones to a territory filled with water. A Warrior stood over her. "M-my Momma sent me here to join RiverClan," she stammered.
"Come with me," the Warrior said.

Moons later...
~Moon, renamed Moonpaw~
When they reached the Moonstone, Mistpelt turned to Moonpaw. She sat tall and recited the words spoken by many before her. "I, Mistpelt, call upon my Warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a Medicine Cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." Moonpaw said.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a Medicine Cat. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonmist. StarClan honors your benevolence and your compassion, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat." Mistpelt rested her head on top of Moonmist's.

~Lucky, renamed Featherpaw~

Mistpelt padded over to the tree stump and jumped on it. She sat down and addressed the Clan, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting. I, Mistpelt, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn." Mistpelt meowed. She looked at the apprentices. "Bluepaw, Featherpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do," Bluepaw said shakily.
"Yes," Featherpaw mewed.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Bluepaw, from this moment you will be known as Bluesky. StarClan honors your honesty and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full member of RiverClan. Featherpaw, from this moment you will be known as Featherheart. StarClan honors your passion and drive, and we welcome you as a full member of RiverClan." Mistpelt jumped off the stump and touched Bluesky's, then Featherheart's shoulder with her muzzle.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 7:14

Legacy of the Wind: Father of Rain

The black, muscular tom padded into camp, ice-blue eyes scanning the forming crowd. He was accepted into WindClan, but the Leader still had to hold his official Warrior ceremony. Cats didn't really seem to like him, except one she-cat who looked at him with an odd look in her eyes. The tom looked to the top of a rock, where Rabbitstar was sitting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a Clan meeting. I, Rabbitstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on is loner. He has great abilities and will train hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Mistpelt meowed. She looked at the apprentices. "Shadow, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do," Shadow, the loner, replied.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Shadow, from this moment you will be known as Runningwind. StarClan honors your strength and knowledge, and we welcome you as a full member of WindClan." Rabbitstar rested his muzzle on Runningwind's shoulder, and he licked the Leader's shoulder. The Clan chanted his name, and he felt like he might be accepted here. A she-cat's voice seemed to go above the rest. Scanning the crowd once again, his gaze fell on the she-cat that kept staring at him. She was small, lithe; gray with white chin, underside, and paws with shining amber eyes. "Heatherpelt," the Leader went on, "you will train him to be a Warrior. Teach him our skills, and then tell me when his training is done. He knows his way around the territory already."
The she-cat nodded and walked up to Runningwind. "I'm Heatherpelt," she said with such softness in her voice that Runningwind couldn't help but notice it wasn't natural. "Um, want to go hunting?" she asked. I think this is like love at first sight, Heatherpelt thought, noticing she was falling for him already.
"Sure," Runningwind replied. "I can hunt rabbits really good, though."
"Show me," Heatherpelt said. She walked out of the camp with him, side-by-side. Heatherpelt longed to tell him how she felt, but they just met, and would he accept her love?

Runningwind could hunt great, and knew a few Warrior moves by watching the battles of Warriors from the forest. But WindClan had great moves of their own, and when Heatherpelt showed him, he didn't fail to try it. Heatherpelt challenged him to a non-harmful battle, like a play-fight, and he won every time. Heatherpelt smiled and accepted defeat.
Runningwind couldn't help but notice her loving gaze. He finally spoke up. "Hey...what's with the look?"
"The...look?" Heatherpelt asked.
"You have a look in your eyes that's like..." Runningwind began, "like you like me..."
Heatherpelt looked at the ground and shuffled her paws. "Well..."
"Well, I like you too."
Heatherpelt looked up at him, surprise filling her eyes. "You...do?"
"Yeah! You were the first to really accept me in the Clan. And, well, you're really pretty," Runningwind confessed.
The two purred, and walked back to camp with twined tails.

One half-moon later
Heatherpelt was booming with joy, looking out for returning patrols. Runningwind had finished his training and was on regular patrols without his "mentor". Now, she wished she was on patrol with him.
A group of cats padded into camp-and Runningwind was with them. "Runningwind!" Heatherpelt called.
Her mate looked at her, a rabbit dangling from his paws, and set it in the fresh-kill pile before padding over to Heatherpelt. "What is it?"
"I think I'm expecting kits," the she-cat announced.
Runningwind was overjoyed, unsure what to say. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out for a moment. "I...I...that's amazing!"
Heatherpelt purred and smiled brightly. "I'm worried. There's growing tension between WindClan and ShadowClan. I want you to be there when I kit, I don't want you gone."
"It'll be okay," Runningwind assured her, "It'll be just fine!"

"I want a patrol of Warriors here-the rest are to come with me immediately!" Rabbitstar called out. "Runningwind, I need you, especially, since you have advanced moves of your own."
"But-"
"Heatherpelt, I will do my best to make sure he comes back safely," Rabbitstar said, "Now! Go!"
Heatherpelt sighed and went back into the Nursery, her belly swelled with a kit-or possibly two smaller ones, so the Medicine Cat Apprentice had said. Moonpaw was alone in WindClan, but seemed to be fairing well. She felt a small pain, and called for the Medicine Cat-she was kitting.

A silver-gray she-cat with white toes and odd spiral like markings on her face. She has ice-blue eyes that frighten most other cats. That was the description of her beautiful new kit, she named Rainkit. Heatherpelt couldn't have been more happy unless Runningwind was there. Heatherpelt felt as if he was there, but he couldn;t have been...A knot formed in her stomach as she thought of the possibility that he was dead. Moonpaw helped make sure Rainkit was healthy and happy before leaving-she seemed to be pretty used to kits by now-and left them in peace.
A yowl was faintly heard, and the cats padded out of their dens to see, Heatherpelt just poked her head out. The cats had returned, but a few were carrying dead bodies. There was a cat Heatherpelt trained with...a Warrior she never really knew...and her best friend-her mate. She cried out, and wanted to go see. Moonpaw offered to switch with her, and Heatherpelt bolted off to see her dead mate. His body was motionless, and his fur was flat and stained with blood. Filled with grief, but unable to hold vigil, Heatherpelt held a small vigil on her own, and sat there until the cats had returned to their dens. "Heatherpelt?" a voice asked. A white she-cat with blue eyes approached her-Moonpaw. "Heatherpelt, go back to Rainkit. She needs you. Besides, she's hungry."
Heatherpelt managed to smile and went back to her kit.
An apprentice was already in there, studying the kit. "Hello, Swiftpaw."
"Hi, Heatherpelt. Is this our new Clanmate?" he asked. He had long black fur and wonderous blue eyes.
"Yes. You can play with her once she opens her eyes. Her name's Rainkit," Heatherpelt replied.
"Thanks!" Swiftpaw exclaimed. "We'll be best friend, I'll watch out for her!"
Heatherpelt smiled and laughed for a moment. "Thnak you."

Six moons later
Rainpaw was scared at her first battle. Tensions rose to battle again between her Clan and ShadowClan. She tried to stick close to her mentor, Windtooth, or her mother, Heatherpelt. Trying to see through the cats caught in battle, she found her mothr battling a ShadowClan she-cat bigger than her. Rainpaw ran to her and clawed wildly at the she-cat until she hissed. She got ready to pounce, and Rainpaw closed her eyes tight, but nothing ever hit her. She opened her eyes to see that the ShadowClan cat had thought her too weak to challenge, and left. Heatherpelt laid on the ground, unmoving.
"Mother!" she cried out, but it was too late. She'd lost her mother. In anger, she went to charge the she-cat, and took her down. Swiftpaw, her good friend, had gotten her very wounded, enough to make her flee.

Moons later
"I, Graystream, call upon my Warrior Ancestors to look down upon this Apprentice." He recited the ancient words in which he knew he would speak, "She has trained very hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a Warrior in turn." He looked down with unblinking eyes at Rainpaw, "Rainpaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and to protect and defend you Clan, even at the cost of your own life?"
Rainpaw nodded eagerly, then added, "I do."
"Then, by the powers of StarClan I give you your Warrior name. Rainpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Rainfall. StarClan honors your courage and integrity, and we welcome you as a full member of WindClan." Graystream swiftly, but gently, leaped down towards Rainfall and touched her shoulder with his muzzle.
Rainfall shivered with excitement and licked his shoulder. She grinned wide as she heard the cheers of her clanmates, calling her new name.
Swiftshadow smiled at her, as his voice rang out loudest at her ceremony.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 8:14

Legacy of Leaf: Mother of Swift

A she-cat with brown fur, but looked a bit green, with darker ears looked around for the prey she was after, a gray squirrel. When she saw it, she dropped to the ground, and pounced. But what she bit was not a squirrel. Her green eyes surprised, she let go and stepped back.
"Leafear, what was that for?" the tom yowled. He was fluffy and white, with a gray tail where the fluff was mainly located.
"S-sorry, Stonetail. I thought your tail was my squirrel. It got away from me," the she-cat apologized.
The tom sighed. "It's all right. You know, after that fight with the fox when we were younger, I thought I'd never see you again. I'm surprised we haven't been surprised."
"Yeah...I'm surprised to see you again! But then, I guess it hasn't been that long," Leafear said.
Stonetail nodded. Leafear saw him as a strong cat, but prefered to be silent and peaceful. She was always to active, and it always made her wonder how being near her old friend calmed her down so much.
"So, do you have a mate yet? You said when you left you wanted one."
"No," Stonetail replied sadly, "I haven't seen many cats."
Leafear smiled. "Well, I'm here. I don't know about mating, but I'll stick around for a while to make you feel better!"
"Thanks."
"You know," the she-cat went on, "I'll teach you how to have some fun-be active!"
Stonetail hesitated. "Only if I get to teach you how to relax."
"Deal!"

"See? Just go after the butterfly!"
The two chased after it, batting at it with their paws, claws unsheathed. Leafear managed to get him to smile in the past attempts, but she noticed he was laughing this time. Leafear tripped and fell to the ground on a small stone, and took Stontail down with her. Laughing, Stonetail pinned her to the ground.
"Clumsy! You made me fall!"
"Yeah, but you're still laughing!"

"See? Just breathe. Take in the moment. Everything is soothing, calming."
"Yes..." Leafear agreed. She laid down in the soft dirt, staring at the cloudless, blue sky. Her pelt almost blended in with the ground, and the soft soil was kind of damp, which felt good. "Relaxing is...fun, too."

A moon later
"So, where do we go?"
"I don't know-pick a Clan! We don't knwo how to have kits-and we can't take care of one in Leaf-bare, we can barely get prey of our own!"
Stonetail sighed. "I always felt at home on the moors...maybe we should leave it with WindClan."
"And...we can stay?"
"I don't like the Clans much at all, but of then, I like WindClan the best. Make your choice, but I want to stay with you whatever it is..."
Leafear looked at her paws. "Fine," she muttered.

Leafear's belly swelled up fast, and she had a hard time going across the hills to the WindClan camp. She was happy to relax in the Nursery, and Stonetail couldn't stop thanking the Leader for giving them temporary shelter, but was contantly pulled to his side to speak of the kit's, or kits', future.
When she finally kitted-a moon early, Stonetail thought it was a wonderful kit, but didn't do much with him as he didn't want to get too attached before they left.
Leafear was overjoyed, and honestly didn't want to leave. But, to make Stonetail happy, she decided to go with him to...wherever they were going.
The tom kit had a tuxedo-black and white-and was fluffy, kind of like Stonetail. It didn't take long for the newly named Swiftkit to open his wonderous blue eyes to see Moonpaw, and his parents. Moonpaw checked him quick, and smiled. She left, and Leafear frowned. "We're leaving today...aren't we?"
"Yes. Moonpaw will see to it that he's all right," Stonetail replied. "Besides, I have some business to finish."
"Business?" Leafear asked.
"Foxes. I'm leaving a bit earlier than you. I don't want to lose you."
"No! You'll get yourself killed!" Leafear yelled. She stood up, leaving Swiftkit mewling, and walked up to her mate. "I'm fighting with you!"

Leafear left Swiftkit playing with Moonpaw, and she sneaked out of camp to follow Stonetail. When she found him, he was snarling at two foxes. Leafear ran up to one, and scratched it it, intent on clawing its face apart. Its claws raked her belly, and she fell back. Charging at the fox again, the other stepped in. Stonetail decided to join the fight and tried getting the fox to let of of Leafear. He killed the one that was standing back, as it couldn't see and was still writhing around in pain. He turned as he heard a deafening snap! Leafear's neck seemed longer and unnaturally bent-her neck had been broken. In a blind rage, Stonetail killed it. He never remembered how he did it, really, never was able to place his tongue on what he did and when he did it.
He leaned over Leafear's dead body. He wept, and knew he should have stayed with WindClan.
He knew he shouldn't have gone there in the first place.
He prayed to StarClan, cursed at what he could to get his anger out. When he calmed down enough, he buried Leafear on the WindClan border and walked away. Stonetail wondered if he'd ever get to see his kit again. If he did...when?

Moonpaw laughed as she played with the kit. He was having so much fun-and no mother. She swore to take care of him, to herself. Swiftkit was alone now, with his family gone. She'd be his big sister from now on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Moonmist on Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:47

Legacy of the Blaze: Father of Jay and Swift

The white she-cat glared at a tom with lush green eyes. She was a noble WindClan Apprentice, who thought she saw her dream cat...but who was he? She padded up to a tom with mignight black fur and golden amber eyes. "H-hi," she said.
"Hi," the tom replied. The she-cat recognized the scent of ShadowClan.
"I'm Webpaw," she went on. It was innocent, being a Gathering, and the new Apprentices were talking to cats they didn't know as well.
"I'm Sagepaw," the tom replied, "Are you from WindClan?"
"Yeah, are you from ShadowClan?" Webpaw asked.
Sagepaw nodded. "The Leaders are about to speak, so hush."
Webpaw wanted to say more, but kept her mouth shut, and stared at the Leaders while they spoke. She pressed herself to Sagepaw. "What's a badger that the ThunderClan leader keeps talking about?"
"You'll see someday. They're big and black, with white stripes," Sagepaw said angrily, "now listen."
Webpaw felt embarassed, but was silent.
When it was time to leave, with no important news to tell, Webpaw faced Sagepaw. "I'll see you at the next Gathering, right?"
Sagepaw nodded. "Yeah, sure."
"Be good so you can go!" Webpaw purred for a few moments, and rejoined her Clan.

Sageblaze scanned through the WindClan cats, hoping to find his friend Webpaw. They'd met at the borders a few times, but only once were they not on patrol with other cats. He had his Warrior name the last time they met, without a patrol to contain then, and she had still been Webpaw.
Finally, he found the white she-cat staring at with, her green eyes making his heart skip a beat. They walk through the crowd and met. "Hello again, Webpaw."
"It's Webheart now," she replied, beaming with pride.
Sageblaze licked her ear. "Great!"
Webheart purred for a moment, before looking at her paws. "Hey, if we have kits..." she whispered, "I know a cat who would take care of them."
"Me too," Sageblaze said, "her name is Reedflower."
"The cat I know is Leafear. She and her mate are loners, but just had a kit in WindClan, Swiftkit I think they named it." Webheart said.
"Why...are you bringing this up?" Sageblaze asked. He looked up at the leaders fora moment with alert amber eyes, then at the cats around them. None were paying attention.
"I...Sageblaze," Webheart began, "I think I'm expecting kits..." she confessed.
"What?"
Webheart nodded and stared up at him. "I..." She sighed. "What will we do?"
"We'll decide later, alright?" Sageblaze said. "Just...try to come here."
Webheart nodded, nervously. She was worried.

"She's kitting!" Sageblaze called out. "Someone get over here!"
The Medicine Cats instantly ran over and hleped her kit, but many of the cats looked away. Webheart was obviously in pain, and at a Gathering, it was worse. But soon, a black and white tuxedo tom with wonderous blue eyes and a gray tuxedo tom with the same blue eyes laid at Webheart's belly. "I want to name the black one Swiftkit, because Leafear's died."
"Okay, well...you take Swiftkit and I'll take Jaykit." Sageblaze said. He grabbed his son and sadly left the Gathering to get him to Reedflower. "Bye Webheart." he said over his shoulder.
"Bye..." Webheart replied, having a stone in her heart say that she'd never see him again. She got up and, as her Clan left, she grabbed Swiftkit.

"Fox!" a cat cried.
Webheart looked around the cats and saw another new queen that slipped out of camp. "Morningsun, take Swiftkit. Make sure you take care of him if I don't come back, and make sure Moonpaw takes good care of him too!"
Webheart rushed off to battle, her noble ways and pride telling her this was a way to redeem herself. She pounced on the fox and scratched at it, but it rolled over and crushed her hind legs. She squirmed out, but the fox swumg its claws at her, and the last thing she saw was the grass, stained red with blood from her throat.

Morningsun padded into camp, to be greeted by Moonpaw. "So...the first Swiftkit is dead?"
The queen nodded.
"Oh...well...I'll treat this one just like the other one! This Swiftkit will live and he'll be a great Warrior like Windpaw will be!"

"What's this?"
"My kit, Reedflower," Sageblaze said angrily, "His name is Jaybird, and I need you to take care of him because ShadowClan needs him to be a great warrior like his family!"
Reedflower wasn't impressed. "Who's the real mother?"
Sageblaze sighed, and set Jaykit by Reedflower's belly. "She's Webheart, of WindClan. She took his brother to her Clan, Swiftkit."
"You sure you don't want that Half-Clan with his brother? They could kill each other."
Sageblaze looked proudly at Jaykit. "Yes."

~The real Swiftkit~

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting." His voice was loud and strong as he waited for all of the cats to gather. "I, Graystream call upon my Warrior Ancestors to look down upon this Apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a Warrior in his turn," Graystream meowed down at Swiftpaw, his voice had a quiet intensity in it that could faintly be detected, "Swiftpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your own life?"
"I do" He mewed. He quivered with excitement, though he tried to conceal it.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. Swiftpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Swiftshadow. StarClan honors your Loyalty and Skill, and we welcome you as a full member of WindClan in turn." Graystream leapt down and touched his nose to Swiftpaw's shoulder in the Ceremonial tradition.
Swiftshadow bowed and walked away a bit awkwardly, trying not to burst out with excitement.
The Clan chanted his name, Moonpaw one of the loudest. She remembered when he asked to be her Apprentice, but her still being one herself, had to refuse (sadly). She loved having her Clan her family, so she'd told the Warrior, because hers had left her with the Clan as well.
Swiftshadow beamed with pride as he went to sit vigil.

~Jaykit~
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather in the clearing for a Clan meeting. I, Mistpelt, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Mistpelt meowed, looking at Jaypaw, "Jaypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do" Jaypaw said remebering his apprentice ceremony.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Jaypaw, from this moment you will be known as Jaybird. StarClan honors your patience and understanding, and we welcome you as a full member of ShadowClan." Mistpelt meowed, now standing in front of Jaybird.
Jaybird licked her shoulder, and she touched her nose to his shoulder. Jaybird smiled as the crowd chanted his name.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 2:49

Legacy of Lily: Mother of Dew

The white tom with dark brown-black sploches and bright green eyes couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful Apprentice-a calico with leaf-green eyes. Birchpaw, get a hold of yourself! You're a Medicine Cat, remember?, he told himself, And besides, she's RiverClan. She'd never like-
"Hello. You're Birchpaw, right? From ThunderClan?"
Birchpaw saw the pretty calico right in fron of him. "Y-yeah, what's your name?"
"Lilypaw," the she-cat said, smiling brightly. "Come with me for a moment." She drew Birchpaw away from the other cats. Once she was sure there were no followers and no one was listening, she smiled. "You keep staring at me."
"You're pretty," Birchpaw blurted out quietly.
Lilypaw smiled. "You look nice, too, Birchpaw." Her green eyes glowed with happiness. "After we get our full names, let's meet at the border."
Birchpaw, nervous, replied, "S-sure."

"Lilypaw?" Birchpaw asked nervously at the next Gathering. The calico she-cat smiled and walked over to him, she grew a bit too. "Lilypaw!"
"It's Lilypad now, I'm a Warrior!" she replied.
"G-great!" Birchpaw exclaimed. "I'm still Birchpaw...but I think I'll get my full name soon too."
"Cool. See you later, then?" Lilypad asked as someone called her name.
"Yeah," Birchpaw said sadly. "Soon, I hope."
"Don't worry. It'll be your time, everybody who deserves it gets it! Look, I'll go to the border and you can start meeting me once you get your name." Lilypad smiled at him, and ran off to the cat that called her.
Birchpaw sighed, wondering if "soon" would truly be soon.

It was, and before the next half-moon, he became Birchleaf. The next night, he sneaked out of the camp and went to Sunningrocks, alert for patrols and excuses he could use if he was caught.
He saw his friend walking towards him, and smiled. "Hi, Lilypad," he said softly.
"Hello, Birch...?"
"Birchleaf."
Lilypad purred. She was so excited, even if she was breaking the Warrior Code. "Let's meet here every night, okay?"
"Okay..." Birchleaf said, unsure of what this would mean for him. "But being a Medicine Cat, if there's an emergency, I might not be able to come."
"I'd understand if it was an emergency," Lilypad said. Her spirit never seemed to darken, even at night or in the rain-which it started to rain. "Because the same would go for me, but it's less likely since I'm a Warrior..."
"Yeah," Birchleaf agreed.

One moon later
"Birchleaf, where were you?" Lilypad hissed at her mate.
"Yesterday was the half-moon, Lilypad, and I'm a Medicine Cat. The meeting of us is every half-moon remember?"
"Sorry, Birchleaf," the warrior apologized, "but I have such great news and I didn't want to wait to tell it."
"Great news?" Birchleaf asked.
Lilypad smiled once more. "I'm expecting kits."
"K-kits?" Birchleaf asked. "We're going to be discovered, Lilypad!"
The new queen looked at her paws. "I can raise them in my Clan...and someday, they can meet their father and not tell anyone! We haven't told anyone, so...maybe when they're older-"
"When they're older, I might be their enemy!" Birchleaf interrupted. "I don't want them to hurt you or me, or disobey orders and not fight us, because they do or don't know."
"I know, but...you're a Medicine Cat. You don't have to fight all the time, or hunt, or..." Lilypad left the sentence unfinished. "Let's look on the bright side, okay?"
Birchleaf sighed, but nodded.

Birchleaf didn't see Lilypad at the Gathering. Her Clan must have kept her in the Nursery for the past moon or so-she didn't show up at Sunningrocks much anymore. Birchleaf himself was questioned about the RiverClan scent, and lied that a she-cat had come and he had to chase her away.
Sighing, he wasn't sure what to expect. Had she had their kits yet? Were they okay if she did? Was she okay? What did they look like? What were their names?

"Dewkit," Lilypad announced. It was just like her-a beautiful calico she-cat with emreald-green eyes. There was a light brown tabby she-cat as well. "Treekit?"
The tabby wasn't breathing. She was dead.
There was one more: a pure brown tom. "Leafkit," Lilypad said. But his breathing got shallow, more and more so, until he was gone.
Lilypad stared at them sadly, weeping silently about StarClan taking her kits. Dewkit was the survivor, and Lilypad swore to protect her.

Six Moons Later
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather." Mistpelt called to the camp. As all the cats settled, Mistpelt continued. "We are gatered here today to make Dewkit an apprentice." Looking at her, she meowed, "Step forward."
Dewpaw stepped forward nervously.
"From now on untill you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Dewpaw. I shall mentor you and teach you everything I can." She touched noses with Dewpaw.

"Dewpaw, remember, stick by your Clanmates. I wouldn't fight alone, either, ThunderClan is a strong enemy," Lilypad instructed.
"Okay..." she replied. The cats charged into the forest. Lilypad was almost immediately attacked when the fight started. Dewpaw noticed that there weren't as many Warriors as her Clan expected. Pouncing on Lilypad's attacker, she was brought down.
"Lilypad!" a cat called out, seeing Lilypad getting splattered with blood.
Dewpaw blinked here eyes open to see a white tom with dark brown-black sploches running towards her mother, green eyes wide with terrror. The tom tackled his Clanmate, and when a cat ran right in front of her, she was forced to wait to see what was going on. But the cats were gone.
Her mother and the ThunderClan cat disappeared. Dewpaw remembered her mother saying something about her father not being from this Clan, so could he have been her father?
Shaking the thought from her head, she ran off to find Mistpelt.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down