Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 3:26

Emberleaf sighed as he scraped off moss from rocks on the edge of the river. His clan had recently took over some of Riverclan and Skyclan, and he wasn't very injured anymore, so Windclan was starting to grow stronger again. The Medicine Cat grabbed half of the pile of moss he had been gathering and gently placed it in the river in a spot on the edge where the water wasn't moving. When the moss got soaked, it'd provide traveling water for his clan in case Riverclan decided to fight back and block them off of the river; Windclan's only water source. It'd be a good strategy because then Windclan would be trapped in Riverclan's territory and Windclan would be vulnerable. Emberleaf picked up the half of the moss pile that he left out of the River and found a nice spot to put it until he was finished at the river. This half of the pile was going to be for bedding for his clan mates. The ginger tom went back to his moss in the river to check on it, and as he did so he felt eyes drilling into him. Oh boy, I hope I'm allowed at the River. I don't recall if we took over part of the river with the chunk of Riverclan's territory we took. If I'm not in the right place anyway, it's not like a Riverclan cat would attack me, right? I'm a medicine cat. Plus, it could just be another Windclan cat or a Thunderclan cat from across the River.

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Image13

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 16:03

Troutstep, wanting some time away from the camp, trotted along the border until he came across fresh WindClan scent. The tom watched the cat for a while, but soon decided he might as well show himself. "Hello, who might you be?" He meowed, walking over to the river's edge.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) VHQrlk5
Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) 1QYZaRo

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 17:00

Emberleaf turned to the Riverclan warrior and smiled a crazy smile that Emberleaf was known for. His wild grey eyes slightly lit up to a shade of greyish-blue and his long, ginger fur rippled in the breeze. "I might be Emberleaf, the medicine cat of Windclan," he answered. "I believe my clan has subjugated part of your territory, sir, so I am accumulating moss for bedding and a water source for my clan mates as our camp has been desecrated by dogs and our supplies have been destroyed as well." The medicine cat scooped out the moss from the River. Emberleaf was also known for his odd choice of words. "And who might you be, sir?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 20:08

The tom sat down. "Troutstep. RiverClan's grump." He said lightly. "Medicine cat huh? I guess that means I can't hurt you." He said seriously but after a few moments gave a laugh. "Nah, I'm just messing with ya. I don't want your scrubby fur in my mouth." He said with a small smile.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) VHQrlk5
Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) 1QYZaRo

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 2:45

Emberleaf laughed. "Thanks, I guess," he replied. Wait...why was he making friends with a Riverclan cat? Meh, Emberleaf didn't really care as long as Troutstep didn't show any sign of hostility. Plus, another friend or two every once in a while never hurt anybody. "Anyway, if you did attack me, I would totally destroy you," the ginger tom said sarcastically. He stood up and crouched down in a sloppy fighting position, his fluffy tail swooshing behind him. Sometimes, you just had to act childish again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)   Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble at the River? (Open to RC, WC, and TC)
Page 1 of 1