Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Fallenpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:38

Her paws were silent as she casually padded into the apprentice's den. "Fallenpaw... Get up. It's time for your assessment," She said quietly. She whipped around and headed towards the Freshkill Pile and chose a hopefully unpoisioned trout and a rabbit. She was going to take it easy on Fallenpaw since of the unbelievable sickness roaming around.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:46

Fallenpaw awakened, eyes getting used to the light around him. He got up and walked over to her. He smiled. "Great. Where to, to start?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:51

"Eat then meet me at the River." She explained wisely, nudging a piece of prey towards her apprentice. She then skidded out of the camp, racing towards the river, slightly digging her claws into the ground for speed. Fishing first. She decided. So she sat down and patiently waited for Fallenpaw.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:53

He nodded, quickly gobbling down his food. He ran to meet her at the river. His paws glided along the muddy ground, not caring if he strayed near Windclan's claimed territory. He found her at the river. "Fishing, I'm guessing?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:58

"Yes. Please catch at least two pieces," Salmonstripe purred. I hope he is enjoying this. I just want to be a good mentor for him.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:01

Fallenpaw nodded, tail flicking. He slammed his paw onto the thin ice sheet, and shoved his head in. He shivered in the cold water. He bit down, trying to find a fish blindly, trying not to break in. He felt a fun tickle his nose, and bit down hard. He pulled it up fast, water getting in his nose. He put it onto the shore next to Salmonstripe, and repeated the process, this time seeing a fish before he bit down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:08

OOC: Btw can you ask someone to add "ToyRoblox" to the mods list for Family Echo?

IC: She'd forgotten how thick the ice could've been.

At least he took a huge risk by slamming his paw against the thick sheet of ice. "Great job, Fallenpaw. Now, if you'd please... Go running over there. Remember to dig your claws into the dirt for speed. Go!" She instructed stiffly. She glanced at Fallenpaw waiting patiently for him to dart away from her.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:18

Ooc- Ask Pinely. They'll instruct you furthermore. I'm a mod, but I can't add you in myself. You
also have to prove you can do it I think. You have to understand how to do it... It's rather confusing.

Ic- Fallenpaw purred in pride at her comment. "Okay." He said, bursting off and following her instructions.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:39

OOC: Ok, thanks. I pmed Pinely a while back and she said I could, but it just says I can't. Whatever. I'll tell her. But thanks for telling me what to do. :)

IC: Her eyes followed him until he stopped. "Good demonstration, Fallenpaw. Now you will show me your hunting skills. Remember. It is okay to mess up, as long as you get at least three pieces of prey for me. Well, not for me, but just for the Clan. Let's beat WindClan to it! Go! Go! Go!" She started climbing up a skinny oak tree with her claws sinking into the chilly bark.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:50

Fallenpaw nodded, immediately rushing out. As his claws hit the ground, it satisfied him. He quickly reached a nest where squirrels would be hibernating, and dug his claws into the hole. He stuck his head it best he could to see. He noticed two squirrels, both fairly large. He pierced one fast and hard with his claw, directly into its head. He felt a squeak and it was dead. He yanked it out, and walked by Salmonstripe, dropping it off.

Two more.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 17:09

She nodded with approval from high above in the thin oak tree. She knew her sight was good, but never this good! Brillant idea. Kill a fat, juicy hibernating squirrel. I should teach that to my other apprentices even if it's not Leafbare. That's a very wise idea. I'll tell him after, though. She thought, astonished by the wise choice her apprentice decided to make.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 17:17

Fallenpaw nodded at her, eyes shining. He knew she approved of his squirrel. Quickly, he found a tree. His Thunderclan roots shown through as he climbed the tree, one claw in front of the other. He hated the wind but dealt with it. He climbed high, enough to find a nest. He saw a sleeping bird, but he was looking for another squirrel. But he saw the oppurtunity and took it. He reached out his paw to grab the best, wondering why it had yet to fly away. Maybe it was dead. It looked dead. He didn't grab it then, as it had a putrid smell to it.

He scented a mouse down below as he climbed carefully down. He saw a mouse looking for a quick feed. Perhaps it was late to hibernate. As soon as he went to grab it, it scurried away. He cursed himself. He growled as he chased it, catching before it went into its hole-home. He grabbed it by its tail and clawed its belly fast and small, just enough to draw a bit of blood so it would die and wouldn't be very messy. He dropped it under Salmonstripe's tree. He set off for more.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 3:05

She was simply pleased. Messing up was fine. No one was perfect! "Very, very, very good." She mumbled happily to herself, gazing at the food below her feet.

OOC: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Assessment   Fallenpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallenpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: