Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) Empty
PostSubject: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:28

Well, unfortunately, Glidingpaw was sick. Not mind sick, well, not much. But her stomach ached badly and her throat was sore. She coughed a bit, looking around her new 'home.' In truth, Windclan didn't have a home. Glidingpaw always felt out of place. She tried to balance out her duties with loyalty and friendship but her only friends were his sister, father and Witherpaw. She let out another cough, this one oozing with blood. She was frightened. "Dad! Spiderpaw! Something's wrong with me!" She called out. But she was really far from the new camp. She was at a weird stone that was chopped in half. She collapsed onto the side of it and tears streamed down her face. "K-Kestrelpaw... Cardinalpaw... Anyone, even mother..." But there was no response and she was in her last few minutes.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:32

Blizzardpaw padded in after hunting. He dropped his squirrel and spat out some nasty hairs from his mouth that the prey had left. Seeing Gildingpaw he ran over. "Gildingpaw!! Oh darn it!! Snakepaw!!" The silver and light Gray spotted Tom meowed.

Snakepaw came running. He gasped when he saw Gildingpaw. "Cedarfur!! Come quick!!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:37

Glidingpaw simply coughed up more blood and wheezed. Seeing familiar faces comforted her, especially from good acquaintances. She smiled lightly before going into a small fit, her eyes starting, very slowly, to glaze over.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:50

She would've never ran so fast if it weren't for Glidingpaw.

Her paws split into the steady ground, not stopping until they reached Halfstone. The wheezing and groaning was just too painful to bare; especially from Glidingpaw. She didn't even notice it was Glidingpaw until she got close enough. She gasped almost too dramatically. But then she let out a ear-piercing yowl.

"LEAFSNAP! CEDARFUR! GLIDINGPAW IS COUGHING UP BLOOD AND STUFF! SHE IS DYING! HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE, BEFORE SHE IS GONE FOR GOOD! HURRY! WE ARE AT HALFSTONE!"

A single tear slid down her cheek. First Mistypaw. Now Glidingpaw. Who was next? Blizzardpaw? No way! "Please don't leave me, Glidingpaw. Getting over your sister's death was hard enough. Or at least let me hear your beautiful voice one last time before you go... And please watch over me up there. I understand if you have to leave. But please... Please just speak for me. Say goodbye or something. I need to know that you're still there. And please... Please... Wait. Until. Your. Parents. Are. Here. We can all watch you float away in peace. Goodbye, Glidingpaw, goodbye." Saying the simple words were too tough on her heart.

And she wouldn't have run so fast if it weren't for Glidingpaw...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 16:57

Glidingpaw smiled as her closest friend approached. The coughing worsened, though. Blood slowly dripped from her mouth. "I promise t-that I w-will watch o-over you, b-but... P-p-promise me you'll take c-care of my l-litter mates, o-okay...?" She smiled weakly, blood soaking her mouth. She wiped it off, tears streaming down her frail face. "I-I'll be okay... I... I'll p-protect you u-up there..." She smiled. As she saw a tear drop down her friends face, she licked her friends cheek of the year and her pupil expanded. "Take c-care of yourself..." She said with a smile as she fell limp, blood slowly trickling down her mouth.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 17:12

There just wasn't enough time for her to reply. Her friend was dead; now she was taking a path to StarClan. Her lip trembled and she was unable to hold it any longer. She buried her muzzle into Glidingpaw's flank, sobbing crazily. How will I ever be able to live any longer? She's dead! My friends... Gone. What can I do now? She thought sadly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 17:21

Glidingpaw's spirit awakened as she drew her last breath. She frowned at Witherpaw, knowing she was sad and depressed over her death. So, the dead apprentice quickly hugged her friend, licking her cheek free of tears again. "Be good, Witherpaw. I'm always here for you. And with those words, she faded, climbing up to Starclan while watching her friend. "Bye Snakepaw, bye Blizzardpaw!" She called, continuing her journey.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 20:40

OOC: sorry forgot to log Smokecloud out of her account. We share a computer since.Cedarfur were cousins but sometimes we forget to log each other out XD sorry guys.

IC:Blizzardpaw nuzzled Witherpaw. "Its ok Witherpaw.. She in a better place now.. somewhere where she can't suffer anymore pain." The silver and light Gray spotted Tom purred to his crush on a soothing tone.

Snakepaw bowed his head. "Although I did not know you long, I can say you were a great friend. May the stars watch over you forever.." the brown Tom meowed lifting his head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 20:32

Cedarfur raced over to his daughter and shooed away the crowed of cats. "Glidingpaw!" Tears fell down his face, his daughter dead. "Why!" He screeched. They had just started bonding, why her too?! First Mistypaw, then Owlkit and Butterflykit, now her. The tom sat down in sorrow.

ooc-Ag! Sorry I didn't see this! ;A; (now that he has 2/7 kits alive, he gonna be reeeeaaalllyyy protective over his babs Spiderpaw & Kestrelpaw)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) VHQrlk5
Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) 1QYZaRo

Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)   Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home's A Place That I Have Never Known (~OPEN~)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Halfstone-
Jump to: