Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:57 pm

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:29 pm

A now rather large kitten strolled out of the nursery, pelt freshly groomed and a proud look on his face. It was time for his apprentice ceremony. Who in their right minds wouldn't be excited about this?

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Ravenkit scampered from the nursery to watch the ceremony.

Sandfire padded from the warrior's den silently and sat down.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duneclaw2

Characters : Duneclaw
Male
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 333
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 am

Barkkit slowly walked over to the Jaggedrock.He was excites about this,but he decided not to show it.After all,I have to show some dignity?He was shy about his Clanmates around him,but he wanted to show he was ready to be a apprentince,so he sat staright and tall,and stared straight ahead at his leader.

I'm ShadowClan
YASSSS
ShadowClan-Duneclaw(Rank: Young Warrior)-45/160 Health/SP Requirments:0/1 hunting patrol, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 gathering 20/60 days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6646
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:05 pm

"Tonight we gather to make these two kits apprentices," Thrushstar said. "Maplekit, from now until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Maplepaw. Barkkit, you shall be known as Barkpaw. Your mentors are Sandfire and Mudfoot respectively. May they teach you everything that they know." It was quick and painless... mostly. The name Maple- has always been hard for Thrushstar to deal with, but no matter. Leaping down, he let the rest of the clan finish the ceremony.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Sandfire blinked then smiled a little padding over to her new apprentice Maplepaw. She then touched noses with her apprentice and smiled gently.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindle, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3413
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Mudfoot padded over to Barkpaw. "I can't wait to start training." He said touching noses with the apprentice. Wow! My first apprentice!

SkC (temporary) Deputy ~ Former WC Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                    Smokepelt                    Kindle                    Ryecloud                   Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/ Online
Splotch
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Nightwatcher
Female
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3065
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member;; ShadowClan warrior

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Maplepaw immediately looked for his mentor, ears perked in excitement. The now apprentice eagerly touched noses with Sandfire, before backing taking a step back to talk. "I'm ready to start when you are."

Miss Splotchy Ye Old Member
✧✧✧Nightwatcher of Shadowclan✧✧✧

*✲゚**✲゚*Character Profiles*✲゚**✲゚*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   

Back to top Go down

Maplekit and Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum