Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dampkit for MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Cat Name: Dampkit|paw|leaf

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a Medicine Cat is to heal wounds and illness, help queens give birth, get rid of flees and ticks, and get out killing stuff such as Deathberries, Water Hemlock, or Deadly Nightshade. A Medicine Cat can not have a mate or have kits. A Medicine Cat is trained not to fight, but to heal fighters. You will need to gather herbs one in a while.

What you would do with this position: I would try my best to cure my patients and treat them like my kits. I would share my omens and prophecies with the leader of the clan that is my duty to heal, but sometimes it's best to keep prophecies to yourself. If most of RiverClan is sick, I will treat the illness the best I can.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am an active member of this site and believe I am worthy enough. I understand which herb is will heal and which will kill. I know the rules of being Medicine Cat. I won't make some Medicine Cat love drama, I'm sick of it. Cats slowly, but surely, get very ill, and I'm willing to stop that from happening.

Recommendations: none i guess

Also, I mean when Wisteriapaw becomes MC Dampkit becomes MCA
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:02 pm

No. The rules are in place for a reason. There is to be no sign ups for MCA until the medicine cat is a full medicine cat and ready for an apprentice.

Wisteria is hardly an apprentice herself. She's sick and has no training at all. What she knows she has taught herself. She can't continue to train herself or go to the Moonstone until she is fully healed.

Wisteria will be an "apprentice" a long time. A long, long time. Sorry, but no.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Dampkit for MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Characters : [D]affodilkit (SkyClan) || [A]pplekit (WindClan)
Clan/Rank : [D] SkyClan Kit || [A] WindClan Kit
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 65

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Kesalty wrote:
No. The rules are in place for a reason. There is to be no sign ups for MCA until the medicine cat is a full medicine cat and ready for an apprentice.

Wisteria is hardly an apprentice herself. She's sick and has no training at all. What she knows she has taught herself. She can't continue to train herself or go to the Moonstone until she is fully healed.

A medicine cat can have more than one apprentice, and there can be more than one medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:10 pm

lovedove5667 wrote:
Kesalty wrote:

A medicine cat can have more than one apprentice, and there can be more than one medicine cat.

There cannot actually. There is not Full Medicine Cat of Riverclan, there is only Wisteriapaw.

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:56 pm

And this topic is over a month old.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 pm

And Wisteriapaw is still not a medicine cat.

However, she will be made one soon and I feel as if I would take Dewpaw as my apprentice on the condition that I get a grace period of one month.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Dampkit for MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dampkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dampkit for MCA   Dampkit for MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Dampkit for MCA
Page 1 of 1