Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 20:59

Well, to be honest, she didn't know how this was happening. She was a little big, right? Right. Well, a huge owl with strong talons grabbed her right out of the middle of Riverclan's camp and dragged her through the sky. She was an apprentice's size, you know, pretty big? She was big for her age! Well, as the owl picked her up, she made no noise but a squeak. Not very odd for her, but you could imagine that most cats would scream for their mommies and daddies. But her mom wasn't there, and her dad had died in a battle with a fox a bit ago while looking for yarrow. So, she was flown across the sky, far away from her best friend Sugarkit, her good friend Troutstep, and her sister Pumpkinkit.

She flew far, far away. Until the owl glided low, near the fabled twolegplace. The side far, far away from the forest. But not too far. She landed on a mountain as the owl dropped her off, and she sat there and watched the owl. She squirmed and watched as it's wings- strikingly similar colors to her pelt- glided with ease away, seeming frightened. Perhaps it realized she was too big to eat, or maybe... It dropped her off for it's friends to eat! She shrieked as she heard owl calls, so she ran and skidded down the mountain until she ran into a hole near the bottom in a grassy part. She fell on top of a loner cat, who had fur exactly like her own, but had black fur instead of brown.

To say the least, she was frightened. "Who are you?!" Since her first words, she gained a lot of vocabulary. The she-cat stared at her. "S-Specklekit...? Is that you...?" Specklekit's eyes widened. She knew it was her mother, Spot, from her scent and look. "Mother! I thought you died! Daddy was killed by a fox and he didn't tell me anything..." Spot smiled. "I... I love you... Now, goodbye, my child... Take care of your brother..." She realized that her mother had a large gash in her belly, and was bleeding fast. "Mother! No! What's happened?!" "Coyotes, darling. Your brother, he's... Just old enough to not have milk anymore, I can't help him now. Take care of him..." She stared wide-eyed and in shock as her mother died in front of her eyes. Her mother quickly licked her cheek, and then her brothers head before quickly falling unconscious and then... Dying.

"Mama, no..." She sobbed. She stared at her mother, far too young for this. She knew the Owl's were waiting. She'd have to act quick. She took her tiny brother from her mother's dead, cold arms and laid him next to her. "Hello, I am your sister. Mommy is gone, okay? Your name is... Berry. And I am... Feather." She said, and nuzzled him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 11:02

The quiet calico tom gazed at his sister, Feather? He tilted his head and tried to peer past her at his mother, Spot, he managed to see her body and all the blood. Cowering besides his new sister he closed his bright blue eyes tight and tried to get the scent of coyotes and the memories out of his mind.

Berry and his mother had been playing in the grass when he first saw the dog like creatures, his mother ran forth to defend him. Only to be fatally wounded, then his sister appeared. Almost like a gift from the sky, he didn't question it.

So now he sat, quiet as per usual, his calico pelt dripping from his mothers pelt.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 12:13

"H-Hello, Berry. There is danger outside this hole... We can't bring mama, okay? She's gone, but we'll see her again in a long, long time, okay? When we get out, run. Run as fast as you can. Go ahead of me, okay? Run like there's a million coyote's chasing you. Run." She ordered. Nervous tension filled her pelt, creating a cascading shiver down her spine. "Go!" She yowled, nudging him on with her tail. She and him were so tiny, but she knew what to do and hoped he understood.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:02

The young tom saw the fear in Feather's eyes, seeing the raw fear made his pelt fluff up. Run? Run where? What about mom? He was tiny, smaller than his sister, and still unsure of walking. He did only just start walking merely a moon before. So when she nudged him to begin running he naturally stumbled, "Oomph!" He tumbled down the little slope from the cozy tree hole home his mother provided. Shaking off the dust and he looked up to see blurs of brown pelts, running around just beyond the leaves. Gasping he  wobbled on his paws and began to run as instructed, he was great at following orders, he ran blindly. Slow at first until he was stable on his paws, then he sped off with his tail flapping behind him.

OOC~ He's just a tiny baby now! <3 Hard to believe he'll be taller than her one day. :3

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:28

ooc- lol, maybe for a bit of time... I don't know if I want her to be tall. Maybe even the same height!

Ic- Feather felt terrible leaving her mother behind, but she knew she had to run... Run far, far away... As her brother slipped, she gasped, but before she could pick him up, he was off again. "Berry! Go between two tall things and find a hole!" She yowled, seeing silver, red and brown things everywhere with holes here and there. "You can do it!" She yowled as she saw a hole that he seemed to be near. "In there!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:42

Berry flicked his ears as he ran to signal he understood, the scents of the devil dogs filled his lungs and he gagged with each breath. Seeing the nearest Hole as indicated he threw himself in it, and slipped and slid down to the bottom. Sides heaving, his blue eyes bright, the calico tom looked for his sister Feather.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 14:13

"Berry, are you okay?" She asked as she jumped in, heart beating fast. They thankfully just escaped. She licked her brothers ears gently. She nuzzled him. "I will fulfill mommy's dying wish and take care of you, okay, Berry? I'll... Figure out how to get food and warmth, and then teach you how to as well..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:06

Berry grunted as his sister plopped into the den next to him, actually smoshing him against the wall. This den is tiny! I wanna go back to the other one! He wriggled around, pressing his sister with his tiny orange paws, until he had enough room. As to her question he just nodded, a low purr rumbled when she began to groom him. As he yawned he looked at her questioningly, as if to say Well what do we do now?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:21

"Oops! Sorry! I... Uh, you're silent, huh? Uh, lets go further, net the trees. Or maybe we can find shelter. Come on." Then, something caught the attention of her nose. "I smell something! Be right back!" She mewed, running off, accidentally pushing him against the side. "Hum, uh, here." She picked up his scruff as best as an eight moon old cat could. "C'mon..." She lifted him up and set off towards the smell. She made sure the large animals were gone before going in the opposite direction as the creatures. She found a dumpster.

She set him down and jumped in, finding an apple and some green berries. "Oh!" She grabbed the both and flicked her tail to join her near the dumpster. She found a box and hid under it, wanting Berry to come in as well. "Food and shelter. I promised! C'mon, kay?" She sled, a heartwarming smile on her face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:42

Berry squeaked as she pushed him against the side of the hole again, suffocating in her fur. I don't care where we go as long as you don't squish me anymore! He silently begged, happy to breathe again once she climbed out. He was about to toddle after her only to be scooped up. A little surprised, he was pleased to be carried only to find that she wasn't tall enough, so as she walked his rump practically dragged on the ground. He didn't complain, that just wasn't him. So he silently endured.
When they reached an ally way with the dumpster, the calico tom sneezed at the smell. What's this place? As his sister rummaged about noisily, he looked around and examined his surroundings. Seeing lots of interesting things, just as he was about to examine some green goo on the ground his sister hopped out of the dumpster with decent smelling food.
When she motioned for him to join her he followed obediently, as she slipped under the box he stood still, perplexed. What's that? Where'd she go? He pawed at the box, relishing the texture on his kit soft pads. He squeaked and chirped when she mewed from somewhere in the box.

OOC~ He's such a baby

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:52

Ooc- a cute one at that :3

Ic- Specklepaw let him paw the box for a few more minutes before popping out of it. "Boo!" She teased happily. She giggled a bit. "C'mere, silly." She said, pulling him inside the box. There was a few holes on the sides to let in air, and it was really big so there was double enough space. Light poured in from the holes, lighting the dark with shimmering light. "Eat." She mewed, shoving the berries to him. She took a bite of the apple and was rewarded with a satisfying crunch.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:58

He was staring at the box sadly, plopping onto his rump, when she sprang from the box. At the scare he did a full 180* flip, and landed on his paws. Wide eyed he stared at her hard before breaking into a purr. When she tugged him in the box he looked around in awe. He noticed her eat so he bent down to do the same, licking his muzzle as berry juice dripped over his whiskers.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:09

She laughed at his flip, and let him eat in peace. "We'll eat from that green box there, see? There's food and water by that pond over there. I'll protect you from the coyote's!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:17

Berry stared at her as he crunched his dinner, stifling a yawn he nodded and curled up. Exhausted from the days events.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:29

Feather smiled as he yawned. She purred a bit, and wrapped her tail around him, her short fur preventing her from getting too hot in the box. She licked his head and quickly finished her food. "Sleep tight, Berry." Hee hee. He ate berries.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)   An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Owl Fell On Top of A Spider, Which Brought Forth A Berry (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next