Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 12:07

Sandfeather apparently wasn't finished birthing. She felt more kicking and she began to whine. She had kept her stick in the back of the den and now she reached for it.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 12:09

Ok here we go.

Did you pm Salmonstripe?
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 13:27

Oakkit, son of Sandfeather, was woken by the whimpers of his mother. Half sitting he mewed sleepily, "What's wrong momma?" He yawned, and flicked his tail. He was barely visible in the shadowy nursery, as his pelt was a dark brown with black tabby stripes. His yellow eyes glinted in the moonlight, peering curiously at his mother, whiskers twitching.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 14:06

Sandfeather ground her teeth.
"Y-You'll see..." Sandfeather managed to hide painfully and she bit down on the stick.

---- Boop we skip-----

Sandfeather now laid comfortably on her best with two new bundles of joy at her belly.
"Oakkit," she murmured," meet your new siblings."

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 14:11

The soon to be Rosekit meowed and squirmed towards her mother. She drew herself up to the scent of milk and started to suckle.

The soon to be Fallenkit meowed and decided to explore. He crawled to the edge of the nest and tumbled out landing with an excited mewl. He crawled around until he bumbling into a soft fluffy creature. He squeaked and his nose was filled with the scent of his older brother Oakkit.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 14:12

Oakkit blinked away the sleepiness and crept forward to sniff the small wet bundles, pawing at them. "New littermates?" He was excited, but also a little jealous, Will they get all of mom's attention now? No! The tabby kitten sat on his rump, Maybe they won't be too bad, but they won't be better than me! Staring at the tom and she-kit he gave a purr and leaned down to whisper to them, "You two better not get in my way, I'm going to be the greatest cat and I need your support." He mewed with a slight hiss.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 14:21

The soon to be Fallenkit mewled after Oakkit said that, almost as if he were agreeing..

The soon to be Rosekit purred and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 3:06

Deerflight watched the whole time and just purred simply to Oakkit, "Don't worry, little one, you will be sure that you get Mommy's and Daddy's support and help." He nuzzled his slightly older son, just imagining the great things he would be able to accomplish. "And, Sandfeather, why don't you name them this time? Since I named Oakkit?" He suggested happily.

OOC: Shortness and I'm really totally late I went to 6 Flags last night so yesh

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 6:21

Sandfeather nodded.
"The she-cat will be arose kit and the tom will be Fallenkot," Sandfeather purred.

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 11:11

Oakkit purred at his father's encouraging words, but when his mother named the pair he yowled his protest. "I want to name one!" He wailed and lashed his tail. Padding forward he nosed his new brother, knowing she named him Fallenkit. His yellow eyes peered at him, You will be a good help to me! Snuggling into the crowded nest next to his brother he mewed "I name you Fallenkit, little brother of the Great Oakkit!" He yawned and tucked his paws under his chest.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]   The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Rose [Birth Topic]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: