Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sage Leaf that fell..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Sage Leaf that fell.. Empty
PostSubject: The Sage Leaf that fell..   The Sage Leaf that fell.. EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 13:18

Sagepaw was padding throughout the forest, when she stepped I to a hole and heard a snap, and then tumbled down a small hill. "Ow.." She meowed rubbing her head with the white paw that wasn't broken. She tried to get up but felt a searing pain in her paw and fell back onto the ground. "Someone anyone help me!!" She yowled hoping to get the attention of someone.

Smokepaw thought he heard a yowl, so he ran in that direction. The dark charcoal Gray toms fur bristled in alarm and his bright blue eyes were full of concern. "Sagepaw!!" He ran down the hill, almost falling himself. He rushed over to his cousin. "Are you ok?!? What happened?!?" He meowed to his younger cousin, greatly worried that she was hurt very badly.

Sagepaws eye her glazed with pain, but she managed to look at Smokepaw. "I think I broke my paw! Smokepaw it hurts!!" She whimpered.

"Its alright ill go get help." Smokepaw meowed and then got up and ran up the small hill and back towards the camp, to get someone's help. "Someone help Sagepaws hurt!!" He yowled, worry etched in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Sage Leaf that fell..   The Sage Leaf that fell.. EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 13:42

His ears perked up with curiousity. "StarClan, no! We can't afford to loose another cat!" He whimpered while his fragile paws carried him to his desired location. "Sagepaw, calm down. Squirming won't help, it'll only make it worse." He purred soothingly, crouching over the injured apprentice.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Sage Leaf that fell..   The Sage Leaf that fell.. EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:03

Minnowtail came running towards her nephew and Ravenpaw and her daughter. "What happened? Oh Sagepaw honey don't move your paw. Ravenpaw, help me carry her back to our temporary camp." The silver tabby meowed and picked up part of Sagepaw. When Ravenpaw picked up the other half of Sagepaw she started back to camp, hoping that Smokepaw was following.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sage Leaf that fell..   The Sage Leaf that fell.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sage Leaf that fell..
Page 1 of 1